1. Events February 6th - February 12th

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the event schedule for this week.

Schedule

Brief description of events
    Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Race event
    Be the first to reach the thrones and pass all the obstacles.

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament. Streamed on official channel.

Hide and Seek
    Find the hiding place, go through mountains, rivers and get a prize for it!

Bounty Hunt
    Hunt the players with a price on their head or be the one that's being hunted. Your choice.

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Regards
    Warmane
    Edited: February 6, 2017

2. won stairs , didn't get reward , borrean just left raid , noice

3. really ? you that female tauren who won it? , what was your reward?

4. when hide and seek on frostwolf will begin ? what is the server time ?

5. any idea when love is in the air going to start?

6. any idea when love is in the air going to start?
    I really want to know this, as well.

7. Both events today are moved by 2 hours.

8. Wasn't 'Love is in the air' event supposed to star like couple of days ago? 4 days ago to be exact?

9. Maybe they're still fixing bugged stuff for that Love is the air event?

10. Maybe they're still fixing bugged stuff for that Love is the air event?
    The event worked fine last year. And the achievements.

11. Well if by fine you mean 3-4 achievements werent working - then yes, it was fine. Still hope they havent canceled it like I keep hearing from different sources. "No love in the air this year" etc. If thats the case many people will be disappointed.

12. Well if by fine you mean 3-4 achievements werent working - then yes, it was fine. Still hope they havent canceled it like I keep hearing from different sources. "No love in the air this year" etc. If thats the case many people will be disappointed.
    It worked fine, as in all achievements worked. I know cause I've done them on my main. The point of "love is in the air" is to start some time before St. Valentine's to make the 14th of February be in the middle of event week. That doesn't mean "place the event in august if you want, we don't mind waiting". All of the WoW events arent some arbitrary days picked out for no apparent reason. They stem from the real life holdays. That is why they shouldn't be cancelled, no matter how well they work.

13. Let's hope it's simply being delayed for some unknown reason.. WoW folk are kind of loners so no Love is in the air would be devastating for the community.