1. When you dps Zenjiva at times you get poisoned and or put to sleep if you are doing physical dps.
    Ok, my mw monk is just my (seldom-played) alt, and I admit there's a lot about the spec I don't know. But I have no freaking clue what you're talking about here. Sad to say I've never poisoned or put anyone to sleep.

I see this Zenjiva guy is Pandaren- are you talking about the panda racial Quaking Palm?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=107079/quaking-palm

If so, that's a panda thing, not a mw monk thing. As far as the poison thing, I have no idea what you mean there. I might think it would be some use of the diffuse magic talent (if a rogue's poisons were considered magical in this context, which I'm not sure if they are) but I see that Zenjiva doesn't spec into that talent.

2. Ok, my mw monk is just my (seldom-played) alt, and I admit there's a lot about the spec I don't know. But I have no freaking clue what you're talking about here. Sad to say I've never poisoned or put anyone to sleep.

I see this Zenjiva guy is Pandaren- are you talking about the panda racial Quaking Palm?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=107079/quaking-palm

If so, that's a panda thing, not a mw monk thing. As far as the poison thing, I have no idea what you mean there. I might think it would be some use of the diffuse magic talent (if a rogue's poisons were considered magical in this context, which I'm not sure if they are) but I see that Zenjiva doesn't spec into that talent.
    Zen is able to use poisons on his weapons that get stronger from spell power, which does a moderate amount of dmg (mainly when it crits), it is not something to keep you away from him though. He uses a powder based item similar to a forgotten item called magic dust, which is still in the game for a looong time now: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/2091

If he is to carry a flag or defend at times he uses a piece of gear that acts just the same as the magic dust effects, but to a greater effect aka putting a rogue to sleep for example without even touching him.
    As for the touch of death as mw, he simply swaps some gear to gain that bonus.

Zen is known for using vanilla/tbc based tactics, there are some interesting things in game that can be used to this day on mop, and on wards into legion.
    Zen also plays by twink mentality because he was part of the twink community months ago so he is able to use his enchants in combination to increase his healing spells. I'd say play with him in a premade and see what he is capable of., all in all, he is team-player in a premade or not.
    Hence the reason why he is a bit different from the usual mw monk. He does have a weakness, constant pressure from warlocks/shadow priest.

@Zhallus
    Also I played against/with Tsunade. He likes to talk, but can't really do much to help you at all. Tsunade is the type to hang out at sw duel area and just rant on global constantly. In the past, he as accused of cheating, perhaps xmog cheating of the sort and many other things. In some BGs, he is either afk or does not do anything at all so he isn't the greatest partner to have your back.

3. Zen is able to use poisons on his weapons that get stronger from spell power, which does a moderate amount of dmg (mainly when it crits), it is not something to keep you away from him though. He uses a powder based item similar to a forgotten item called magic dust, which is still in the game for a looong time now: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/2091
    Ok, so it's not really anything to do with the MW monk spec then. That tooltip says the dust is "unreliable on targets above level 30" which suggests that, if it is putting level 90s to sleep, then it's bugged. Kind of like the "kidnapped puppy" trinket that some people use to summon a herd of pets to fight on their behalf. It's a low ilvl trinket which obviously wasn't intended to be a huge (or any) dps increase for geared 90s.

I've heard some people got banned for using the trinket like that, so you've got to be careful in pushing the envelope. What you may think is a clever use of game mechanics may be regarded by Warmane as a bug exploit. But to each his own- if he's willing to take that risk then so be it.
    Edited: February 10, 2017

4. Ok, so it's not really anything to do with the MW monk spec then. That tooltip says the dust is "unreliable on targets above level 30" which suggests that, if it is putting level 90s to sleep, then it's bugged. Kind of like the "kidnapped puppy" trinket that some people use to summon a herd of pets to fight on their behalf. It's a low ilvl trinket which obviously wasn't intended to be a huge (or any) dps increase for geared 90s.

I've heard some people got banned for using the trinket like that, so you've got to be careful in pushing the envelope. What you may think is a clever use of game mechanics may be regarded by Warmane as a bug exploit. But to each his own- if he's willing to take that risk then so be it.
    If you read I said there is an item "similar" to magic dust >_>
    And no the item isn't bugged, it is used as intended, even blizz said this. Magic dust is not only unreliable on 90s, but it is exist, yet somewhat impossible to get. I seen a low lvl horde with this tho.
    I believe the guy is Blizzard CM, Caydiem who had mention this in the past.
    Edited: February 10, 2017

5. If you read I said there is an item "similar" to magic dust >_>
    Alright- as long as Warmane is ok with using this mystery substance, I am too. At least in regular bgs, where tricks have always been part of the scene. You just have to realize that there is a line where you cross from valid regular bg tricks to outright exploits. As long as this mystery dust is on the right side of that line, then ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubUBiNldIWM

6. You guys are talking about random bgs right? In that case, why do you care? its a random bg, doing well or badly in a random bg has absolutely nothing to do with actual pvp skill. Someone who relies on using items as the above would get totally destroyed in an arena or a rbg.

And at the end of the day, its a random Bg.

7. You guys are talking about random bgs right? In that case, why do you care? its a random bg, doing well or badly in a random bg has absolutely nothing to do with actual pvp skill. Someone who relies on using items as the above would get totally destroyed in an arena or a rbg.

And at the end of the day, its a random Bg.
    Items or not that doesnt help if the guy is tanky as well. He does play arenas too, decent even.

Also there are other not so well known mw monks out there that need some recognition. As long as the person isnt a tsunade spawn.

FYI, the sleep effect is triggered in arenas too sadly.

8. I don't like Tsunade at all lol

I think everyone mentioned in this thread is capable of toping this guy if you really must them in arena.

9. Alright- as long as Warmane is ok with using this mystery substance, I am too. At least in regular bgs, where tricks have always been part of the scene. You just have to realize that there is a line where you cross from valid regular bg tricks to outright exploits. As long as this mystery dust is on the right side of that line, then ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubUBiNldIWM
    The item they're referring to can be easily crafted, it's a vanilla item that is overlooked by 90s who dont see to care about the low level stuff.
    This item can be sued against mobs and players below 50, however if above, the percentage of the sleep effect is lowered.

But the more dps the guy with it on has, the chances the attacker is put to sleep.

First 12