1. Hello there, thanks for sharing your experience with a new mw monk as me. Your rotation is wonderful and i am top healing in every bg !
    By: Biogay - rank 1 warrior from behind)

2. lol just know 3 good mw monks, one of them being a blight spreading tank.

3. I main healers and only do bgs, thats how I have my fun. I have a rdruid, dpriest, rsham and the hsmwbonk. The best healer for me is my shaman, clutch heals and you can carry a potato team on your back on 10 man bgs. But when I'm raging from all the greens on my groups I log in my hsmwbonk and I have a blast being a tard running around self healing for 25 million every bg spamming /rofl until I get muted, and then a bit more after, it's just glorious XD XD

4. I main healers and only do bgs, thats how I have my fun. I have a rdruid, dpriest, rsham and the hsmwbonk. The best healer for me is my shaman, clutch heals and you can carry a potato team on your back on 10 man bgs. But when I'm raging from all the greens on my groups I log in my hsmwbonk and I have a blast being a tard running around self healing for 25 million every bg spamming /rofl until I get muted, and then a bit more after, it's just glorious XD XD
    Yeah, my experience with my resto druid main and mw monk alt is similar. If the opposing team focuses me on my monk, I can just hit auto-run and spam healing orbs at my foot and put up some ridiculous healing numbers.

But when it comes time to heal my team, I find the druid lets me target my heals much more reliably. For example, with mw monk, you kinda have to hope that renewing mist spreads to where you want it to go, and if it doesn't it can be frustrating. But with the druid, you can just blanket the raid with rejuvs and wild growths and choose who gets the healing first, second, third, etc. It just seems like a more fundamentally sound healing class.

Plus, there's not a lot of satisfaction in being effective by spamming orbs on yourself. It has kind of a trollish quality to it, as you mentioned.

The monk is better for burst healing on a single team-mate, though. If you're willing to pay the mana price, surging mist spam (throwing in an enveloping mist every several seconds) heals for a ton on a single target. I'd rather have a mw monk for healing a flag carrier.
    Edited: February 7, 2017

5. There is only one class that can kill them.
    Priest.
    As long as they have mind control and the monk is near the cliff.

6. There is only one class that can kill them.
    Priest.
    As long as they have mind control and the monk is near the cliff.
    Except the cliff is endless type like in eye of the storm pandaren race counter your tactic :D

7. lol just know 3 good mw monks, one of them being a blight spreading tank.
    If you are referring to thebible and kungfu they are pretty good. The tank healer Zenjiva is quite op because there are moments when all of his heals are crits. He can tank most dps at low mana and can poison you, not to mention he can heal while silenced, since crane kick heals and wantnot.

I do not consider them r1 but those heals are quite op, especially Zenjiva who I saw tank the whole horde team for a good 20 minutes before dps came to help.

8. This must be a joke to present Thebible, Kungfu or Zenjiva as good mw monks. These 3 monks, especially Thebible, only stay at one place and spam "orbs", while grp dies arround him. They get a lot of ccs and have the same spellbar of the TE, and people mean that a good mw monk is standing in middle of zerg/gy and spam "orbs" against 400k enemies; no positioning, not a good hps/heal and no dispelling

If this guy Zenjiva was standing on horde gy and tanking whole horde for 20mins, this horde must be bad/bots and alliance too, because bg without enemies took over 20 mins!

This are/were 3 good/best mw monks I saw, but I don't know, if they are still playing:

-Ducces---CannabisCountryClub

-Xxi---Test your Limits

Nuance---Hysteria

9. This must be a joke to present Thebible, Kungfu or Zenjiva as good mw monks. These 3 monks, especially Thebible, only stay at one place and spam "orbs", while grp dies arround him. They get a lot of ccs and have the same spellbar of the TE, and people mean that a good mw monk is standing in middle of zerg/gy and spam "orbs" against 400k enemies; no positioning, not a good hps/heal and no dispelling

If this guy Zenjiva was standing on horde gy and tanking whole horde for 20mins, this horde must be bad/bots and alliance too, because bg without enemies took over 20 mins!

This are/were 3 good/best mw monks I saw, but I don't know, if they are still playing:

-Xxi---Test your Limits

Nuance---Hysteria

The other 2 don't know how they play but that Zenjiva guy is borderline op. He does not show it in arenas or duels but claims when under pressure he uses all source of healing, as well as using trick items such as poisons (apply it like a rogue), powders, etc on players he goes against. He is still killable but it will take a good few minutes to down him because his crit literally brings up his mana pretty fast.

The guy just tanked half the Horde team just now.
    So far what I did notice is is can pretty much hold his own against most classes expect shadow priests and warlocks, all in all he is pretty good, just some one needs to encourage him to be serious about arenas.

He does not stand at graveyards, he goes around map to go for the people in his team that needs heals, if anything he is a team player by going for the flag with aoe sleep buff.

Since he was a fellow twink and still supports the community, how he plays 90 bg is by twink mentality, not something you run into nowadays in 90s bg.

FYI

Test your limits is dead, the g lead had been stealing from the guild and had been banned permanently about 3-4 weeks ago. Old members had moved to a guild called sinners.
    Edited: February 10, 2017

10. This must be a joke to present Thebible, Kungfu or Zenjiva as good mw monks. These 3 monks, especially Thebible, only stay at one place and spam "orbs", while grp dies arround him. They get a lot of ccs and have the same spellbar of the TE, and people mean that a good mw monk is standing in middle of zerg/gy and spam "orbs" against 400k enemies; no positioning, not a good hps/heal and no dispelling

-Xxi---Test your Limits

Nuance---Hysteria
    I agree with the top part but not the bottom. Ducessa is great, even better considering she is fairly new and disc priest is her main, xxi I've never even seen and Nuance is eh, decent but never seen without a full premade. You still have those oldies that will always be among the best, they just switched to their alts a bit- Amulan(Seance rogue), Ariana ( I think that's Sugar's alt but she has lots of them) and Tsunade(he just changed name), even though he's a bot but I choose to believe he'd be fairly good even without his orb bot and kick bot. And also a fairly new monk, Lyssa, not as active but noticeable.
    On the topic, this thread is a bit of a joke, just funny how many are taking it seriously. Yes the orbs are OP and yes monks are very, very hard to kill but that's not what makes them good in a bg/arena. Hell you're not even supposed to kill a monk, you cc it while you kill everything else cause the chances are, you're not going to kill it. I've seen what they do in rated bgs and spamming orbs is just am effective way of keeping themselves alive, not everybody around them. Pay some attention to the real monks if you interested in the spec, not random orb spammers.

11. I don't play here anymore but I knew a lot of ppl and I just have to reply on this.

For arenas the best monks I've seen are Aomineqt and Amulan.

For bgs you have more: Ducessa, Acalien, Bambeam ( I forgot correct name ), Aomineqt, yuppers, tsunade.

Although tsunade is botter and all but he was getting carried every season either by player or broken class.

12. I don't play here anymore but I knew a lot of ppl and I just have to reply on this.

For arenas the best monks I've seen are Aomineqt and Amulan.

For bgs you have more: Ducessa, Acalien, Bambeam ( I forgot correct name ), Aomineqt, yuppers, tsunade.

Although tsunade is botter and all but he was getting carried every season either by player or broken class.
    That is true, that Tsunade dude not a team player. Also i played with Amulan a few times in BG.

@Gobarz

When you dps Zenjiva at times you get poisoned and or put to sleep if you are doing physical dps. Other then that I played a few games with him today. I think his heals are constant high crits because of the 2 enchant chain combination he is using, if you notice his weapons as he fights you will see why, other than that he is a great mw monk. How he works it is indeed how a twink plays, but in a 90 bg setting tho.
    He hybrided his gear so he can touch of death as mw today for the lulz lol, horde side was pissed he did that tho.

All in all mw monks cannot do well if they re constantly silenced, excluding zenjiva because he can heal while silence, but only himself, there is a rogue out there that can chain cc a mw monk to the point he/she cannot heal, just so you know.
    Warlocks and Priest from what I've seen, or any hard hitting caster can down a non-tanky mw monk with ease.
    Edited: February 10, 2017

12 Last