1. Yeah, I love our raid. It`s so amazing in Naxxramass, can`t wait to see our 25man raid in action.

Guys, we still welcome everyone for our 25ppl raid (just don't forget - you can`t use any items higher than ilvl200 in Naxxramas).

Who do we ideally need at the moment for 25ppl raid:
    - Rogue (got 2 for trial)
    - Warlock
    - Mage
    - Death Knight
    - Shadow priest (got 2 for trial)

Roles: we need 1 tank + a lot more dps. :)
    Everyone still can get invited, for as long as you can come during raid time - we need you
    Edited: February 27, 2017

2. Stil looking for more members to the guild we are 60+members atm
    And we only have 5bosses left to clear I naxx before we go to EoE

Print screens coming soon

3. The raidtime is the ****ty factor, else i could join up with 3-4 chars, 2 tanks and a heal/dps.

4. Good job guys 10man naxx is cleared

We will start with EoE next week.

We are still looking for new members

5. The raidtime is the ****ty factor, else i could join up with 3-4 chars, 2 tanks and a heal/dps.
    Hey. Add me in game and we can talk about starting a second grp. What time zone are you in?

6. We`ve got a meeting with Malygos this Sunday, anyone needs blue dragonskin carpets?
    Edited: March 11, 2017

7. We have started the Ulduar10man clear. Come join the last spots in the 25man, need dps and some healers!

8. Malygos seems broken and unkillable: phase 3 has no usable skills in dragonform. No dragoncarpets available at the moment. :(

9. Hey. Add me in game and we can talk about starting a second grp. What time zone are you in?
    Same problem here, my available times are 10am-4pm server time. I really want to join though, so if a second group is up and running notify me!

Also, must I be 80 to join the guild? Joining you guys is the primary reason I'm considering switching to Icecrown. I have vacation coming up in a week so I can nolife and hit 80 fast XD

IGN: callmetree

10. You don`t need to be 80 to join. Wisp any office in game (usually one is online in the evening) and u`ll get invited.

11. 7bosses are cleared now in ulduar . Still no 25man

12. Mallygos is fixed so we are going back to him this Sunday

And we had a great naxx alt/trail run this Tuesday . Keep it up

13. One more attempt to gather 25man on 6th of April, come and have fun guys.

14. How good does our gear have to be to start raiding?

15. ilvl 180-200 is acceptable (u need 4 hours of game in order to get all those items, they are cheap and widely available), your continous presence in raid is of more importance.

First 1234 Last