1. Hello a little update

We did our first 25man last Sunday. And cleared 2wings. We are still looking for dps/healers to join our cuase

2. Id definitely be down, what do you guys need most?

3. We had a nice run in ulduar this thursday we cleared mimirion on our second try we are aiming to kill all bosses this Sunday for full clear.
    I'm holding a extra raid this monday and Wednesday for new commers in naxx would love to see ppl come. The plan is that we are gonna hold 25mans every Sunday from now and on

4. Id definitely be down, what do you guys need most?
    Druid/dk tank is always nice or a rogue but play the class is would like to play.

I would say pick a rogue or a class that can do 2 things (not paladin other warrior)

5. Ulduar 25 is on Sunday, so if you were considering to join - it`s just about time.

6. Today we hopefully clear the 2 last bosses in ulduar

Will stream it on
    https://youtu.be/-9ynx6TlR78

7. May 9, 2017  
    General vex (N) is down now and we did Thorim hard mode to.
    Today we try to get yogg(N):and iron concil hard mode down

8. May 15, 2017  
    Yogg is down so now we will focus on25mans

9. May 19, 2017  
    Hey there! I'm interested in joining! Where would I apply/contact to be apart of this guild? I love the idea of ACTUAL progression, without the overgeared characters in the raid.

I have a few characters drifting around 2k GS, that i'd 100% love to gear up legit, through RDF's/Naxx through legit progression. I'm 99% sure that they have gear under IL239 (Votepointed stuff).

---

Hit me up through a PM on the warmane forums, or in-game on ultrawhitest/lietomyface mostly. Thank you! Seems like a SWEET idea :)

10. May 23, 2017  
    Hey there BluefireRedsea,
    Please consider that we are an Alliance guild. So for us to contact you, it would be best to give us character names we can whisper to! :D

11. May 24, 2017  
    I'll send you a more in-depth PM through the forums! Thanks :)

12. May 30, 2017  
    Im still hoping for a NA core. 80 lv paladin here.. Any chances??

13. June 1, 2017  
    Ofc it can happen just need an NA player to take hols of it😊

14. June 4, 2017  
    Well, I'm in a bit of a pickle. I've been looking for ways to do progressive raiding recently, and I just stumbled upon this thread... A few hours after I applied to a end-game guild in Lordaeron...

I'm a Lordaeron player who missed completely the ToC progression (I left a mere days after it came out, after clearing Uld 25, no heroics). I came back just a bit ago and got to work to find a guild.
    I don't really want to pull out from my application now... I'll have to think about it.

I have a few chars on Icecrown but I had the bad idea of making them in the Horde side, even though I almost always play Alliance, darn. I never was aware of the "daily point collecting" that would've allowed me to transfer a char to alliance... I think I'm better off rushing one to 80 manually if I join you.

Long story short I'll have to think about it, it's an important decision.
    I'm interested to know what classes you're looking for to add to your roster, though. I usually play Paladins but I really want to change my ways and play a shaman (I hate elemental, like other specs) or a priest. What do you think?

First 1234 Last