1. " Crafted" Recipe Drop..... Please Help..

Hi, I have been farming the Blacksmith version of the drop that gives the "Crafted" recipes. I sorry i don't know the correct name for it, i have checked WowHead, Google ,, etc, and every location they give does nothing here in Warmane. If someone would please let me know where this drops or even how i will appreciate it. Also i,m on Ally side, Lvl 90, and 600 Blacksmith i'm not sure of any other parameters that might need to be met first.

Thank You for Your Help...

2. If they don't still cause crashes the Big Sha mobs in vale. Got multiple drops of the cloth, bs and engineering books there and you can try Timeless isle at the ruins or pijiu village. Downside with isle is people pvping in groups that will mess with you.

3. It's on bugtracker for quite a while now (https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/29974), it should be easy to drop when you get your profession to 600 as confirmed by the moderator.

If you are Engineer the drop chance from any level 90 mob is high. Elites from Timeless Isle should drop it like 100%.
    It should be like that for any profession but here the drop is random and you have to brute force farm them to get your recipe. Good luck with that, I gave up farming the leatherworking one.

4. i want to get engineering sky golem recipe <3 , people say kill the sha at vale , but they crash :P

5. If you use the 32 bit wow.exe , it wont crash now,.
    I just got the enginering recipes early today.