1. unholy dks in cata pvp

im used to playing unholy in WOTLK, having 95% chains of ice slow, in cata chains of ice is perma 60%, i ask, do unholy dks get kited like hell in cata considering this change and the fact that a lot of people play frost mage? should i bother playing unholy in bgs, tol barad, or should i go for a safe option, like range dps?

2. Unholy is the best PvP spec in Cata.
    Yes Chains of Ice might only have a 60% slow (same today in Legion) but you have Death's Advance (Tier 4 talent) which means whenever you are out of unholy runes you have mobility. This is amazing and what's stops you being kited. Also the slow on COI is still enough to make people panic and to give you lockdown on casters mages really have no choice to blink away because of Unholy's natural 35% movement speed increase from talents and Unholy presence.

Unholy IS your safest options. Blood you will be kited and Frost is nowhere near as strong as Unholy in terms of Damage, Mobility and Survivability.

3. death's advance doesnt last very long and you have to be in melee range to use your unholy runes so you can get the buff, its ok but doesnt seems to be very strong

exactly what do you mean by 35% movement speed increase? presence+death advance? i dont get it

and does death advance when snared get you to 75% movement speed or 86%, does the buff recognizes 115% movement as our normal speed or just 100%?

also in cata haste lowers our GCD right? does that count for the 1,5 ones or unholy aswell (the gcd can go lower than 1)? thanks
    Edited: February 7, 2017