1. Fury Warrior and Herald 10.

Hello peeps, I have spent around 2 weeks or so scouring through the net looking for tips,stat priorities, best built and a bis list for a fury warrior on my conquest to Herald of the Titans 10 player. All I saw was theory crafting-ish assumption posts. Is there anyone knowledgeable with experience to help me with my questions?
    The more detailed information the better.
    Side note : can I use a 232 ranged weapon for example ( Twirling Blades) ? Or it still needs to be 226 or lower?
    Eagerly waiting for your reply @_@ !
    Edited: February 8, 2017 Reason: More questions

2. You can use 232 weapons, shields and off-hands. But those are the only item slots that can exceed 226.

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1849/pr...-of-the-titans
    Check this out.

3. I would suggest going for Arms Warrior more than Fury, for Herald.
    It provides the raid with more unique buffs and takes less DMG overall. Its also easyer to gear aswell.
    When it comes to gear, cap hit, cap expertise, if u have trinket that procs Armor Penetration try to soft cap it, if not it doesnt matter.
    Fight is more about survival than it is a DPS race. Open ur Eyes and dont **** up. :D

Wep: Main Hand, Off Hand, Ranged can all be 232 itlvl.
    Gear: Has to be 226 or less.
    Arrows/Bullets: Im not sure but i think u can use Epic thingy from ICC.

P.S. If u are using Shield Wall macro, Shield Block macro, or any kind of wep swap macro, REMAKE IT!
    Thats how our first failed Herald happened, cos warrior did Shield Wall and equiped ICC One Hander and Shield.
    Was an easy one shot without achivement. We wer inspecting each other for hours after it...
    Also, try avoiding killing Algalon when he casts Big Bang. Thats when our second failed Herald happened. It should be fixed, but u are never too safe.
    Best of luck. :D

4. You can use 232 weapons, shields and off-hands. But those are the only item slots that can exceed 226.

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1849/pr...-of-the-titans
    Check this out.
    Thank you Mercy-chan ^_^ ..that helped alot!

I would suggest going for Arms Warrior more than Fury, for Herald.
    It provides the raid with more unique buffs and takes less DMG overall. Its also easyer to gear aswell.
    When it comes to gear, cap hit, cap expertise, if u have trinket that procs Armor Penetration try to soft cap it, if not it doesnt matter.
    Fight is more about survival than it is a DPS race. Open ur Eyes and dont **** up. :D

Wep: Main Hand, Off Hand, Ranged can all be 232 itlvl.
    Gear: Has to be 226 or less.
    Arrows/Bullets: Im not sure but i think u can use Epic thingy from ICC.

P.S. If u are using Shield Wall macro, Shield Block macro, or any kind of wep swap macro, REMAKE IT!
    Thats how our first failed Herald happened, cos warrior did Shield Wall and equiped ICC One Hander and Shield.
    Was an easy one shot without achivement. We wer inspecting each other for hours after it...
    Also, try avoiding killing Algalon when he casts Big Bang. Thats when our second failed Herald happened. It should be fixed, but u are never too safe.
    Best of luck. :D
    oh..i see.. I havent thought about changing specs at all.. i guess i'll try that as well and thanks for the heads up(s). Thank you again!!

"Open ur Eyes and dont **** up. :D" reminded me of the one priest who kept dying on the Cosmic smash...it was not fun...at...all xD

Any type of suggestions are welcomed!