1. Tanking : Dk or Paladin ?

Yo people !

I wanna get into tanking, but since I'm pretty new to Warmane WotLK, I don't know which class I should level up.à

I hesitate between Paladin and Death Knight, since I like both. So, I've got a few questions for you :
    - Which one is the least played here on Warmane, and why ?
    - Which one is the most valuable to you, the most needed in raids, and why ?
    - Which one is the funnier to you (active and fast gameplay, many things to do while tanking, utility to raid and not just a standing pillar), and why ?

Please don't answer me "play the one you like the most", I know it, that's why I don't wanna play war or druid. Thanks !

2. Both are popular. A Paladin is a jack-of-all-trades, but also a master of none with the exception of the Paladin utility it brings. A Death Knight is more engaging, has more tools to deal with a variety of tank mechanics, and has both strong capability for main-tanking and off-tanking. A Paladin easier to get results with, but a Death Knight is capable of accomplishing more with the tank role. The Paladin utility can be brought by any other Paladin.

3. Both are fine, I pref paladin over dk because later you will be able to play all three rolls as well once you farm BiS on your prot.

4. Be a man and roll a Prot Warrior. As fun as a DK to play and can be challenging since most people hate on prot warriors until they get a good one in raid. Very gear dependent though. I just like to charge in and smash things.

5. most people hate on prot warriors
    For a reason.
    Seen geared and skilled prot warrs in raids, still don't like them. Other tank classes are just better, simple as that.

6. - Which one is the least played here on Warmane, and why ?
    Both are very common tanks. I would say prot paly might be slightly more common.
    - Which one is the most valuable to you, the most needed in raids, and why ?
    Depends on the raid setup. Both are equally useful.
    - Which one is the funnier to you (active and fast gameplay, many things to do while tanking, utility to raid and not just a standing pillar), and why ?
    Fun is always a complete subjective thing.
    I would say DK requires a more active gameplay.
    Also, u can tank in all three DK specs so it gives definitely more variety than a paly tank.

In the end its completely up to u. Both are equally good and needed...

7. As far as dungeons go you'll be better of as a paladin tank since people dislike low geared DK tanks, some have no clue about them and rage when you don't use a shield, well ofc you don't, you can't, but they don't know that.
    Paladin's AOE threat is way better than DKs so dungeons will be easier, I played both a bit and never quite got comfortable paladin tanking, idk why, it's just weird for me, DK is way more natural, might be cause a DK was my main dps back then.
    But as a DK you will never ever lose agro on single target, not even to way better geared DPS than you, just a few IT smacks and you're safe.

It's just up to which one you think is cooler. DK has cool grip, cool looking AOE and awesome single target threat, Paladin has super useful buffs if there's no other pala, shield so you can also block in addition to dodge and parry, ardent procs which save your life sometimes, way better aoe threat.

8. Thanks for your answers everyone !

9. Paladins.

Don't listen to that guy telling you to make a warrior. Also, that other guy who's telling you Dk's have poor aoe threat has extremely outdated information too.