1. u people are mad about what other people have, lol bunch of salty haters clearly, if u want to make things harder for other people cause u hate seeing them in the gear wich is already hard enough to get, u have some serious issues, instead of argueing and trying to take things away people spend time on to get and still do, and for your own person reason to get it with a select people that probly hack and abuse their way anyway to get it, try report lags and actually bugs instead of being a salty child looking at what others have and being upset about it.

2. u people are mad about what other people have, lol bunch of salty haters clearly,
    I have already done most of the Challenge Modes. They were a joke. We wiped in one and had enough time to run back and still get gold.

I will gladly have all my achievements reset and do them properly, because then it will actually be a challenge and not a joke.

wich is already hard enough to get, u have some serious issues
    How the hell is it hard? How braindead do you have to be to struggle doing challenge modes when you can do them with 522+ gear easily? If you're struggling with an ilvl of over 522, then quite honestly, delete the game and go play minecraft. This game is too difficult for you.

try report lags and actually bugs instead of being a salty child looking at what others have and being upset about it.
    I've probably reported 10x more bugs than you have. Get back to me when you practice what you preach.

3. u people are mad about what other people have, lol bunch of salty haters clearly, if u want to make things harder for other people cause u hate seeing them in the gear wich is already hard enough to get, u have some serious issues, instead of argueing and trying to take things away people spend time on to get and still do, and for your own person reason to get it with a select people that probly hack and abuse their way anyway to get it, try report lags and actually bugs instead of being a salty child looking at what others have and being upset about it.
    Thats the base idea of any mmo. All content/gear/achievements/mounts etc are all about having what no (or few) others have, thats how the system works. Take the "I've Got 9999 Problems but a Bone-White Primal Raptor Ain't One" Achievement/mount, its not that amazing a mount yet its much more "valuable" then a sky golem or ashes or invincible just because so few people have it (because grinding out 10k bones takes forever).

4. Just to let you guys know, I forwarded this thread and its valid concerns to the rest of the Staff yesterday.

5. Just to let you guys know, I forwarded this thread and its valid concerns to the rest of the Staff yesterday.
    Thanks for the update Obnoxious.

6. Challenge Modes should have been fixed by now. Title issues were handed to Edifice, he will do it later.

7. Challenge Modes should have been fixed by now. Title issues were handed to Edifice, he will do it later.
    So all previously gotten gear/mounts got removed?

8. No one was saying it was too easy when it was they were now getting released and something could of been done. Now that its over and people spent time doing them everyone all of a sudden unhappy that all gonna have the rewards. Why were none of you posting before when cm just became a thing? This was released content most didn't even know it was not supposed to be this way. And you want to punish people for actually doing stuff they though was fine to do, which I am not in favor of.

9. No one was saying it was too easy when it was they were now getting released and something could of been done. Now that its over and people spent time doing them everyone all of a sudden unhappy that all gonna have the rewards. Why were none of you posting before when cm just became a thing? This was released content most didn't even know it was not supposed to be this way. And you want to punish people for actually doing stuff they though was fine to do, which I am not in favor of.
    Maybe they should have done some reasearch? Everyone doing the CMs was abusing a bug, every single one.

10. Really abusing a bug nice try. Idk if its the Qa team or the devs but they cleared this as releasable content and again none of you were saying a word before about it. And I don't think a large percentage of players here played retail to know or put that much effort into knowing they just saw oh announcement cm released lets do this.

11. No one was saying it was too easy when it was they were now getting released and something could of been done. Now that its over and people spent time doing them everyone all of a sudden unhappy that all gonna have the rewards. Why were none of you posting before when cm just became a thing? This was released content most didn't even know it was not supposed to be this way. And you want to punish people for actually doing stuff they though was fine to do, which I am not in favor of.
    Exactly, it was so easy anyone that did it just thought they have to clear it on time. If you wanted to play a properly working CM without knowledge you wouldn't even hit silver. Heck, doubt you would do it with knowledge as well... People are puging gold from global

12. Really abusing a bug nice try. Idk if its the Qa team or the devs but they cleared this as releasable content and again none of you were saying a word before about it. And I don't think a large percentage of players here played retail to know or put that much effort into knowing they just saw oh announcement cm released lets do this.
    I think the majority did play retail, and since its a fairly recent expansion you can find out how challenge modes work everywhere. But none of that really matters, what does matter is that the content is not working as intended with an absurdly easy difficulty (the realm fastest for scarlet monastery is 1 minute and 6 seconds), none of the clears have been legit. As such no one should have gotten the rewards.

So resetting everything and closing them untill they do work as intended is the only real way of handling this, imo.

13. Maybe they should have done some reasearch? Everyone doing the CMs was abusing a bug, every single one.
    Now that's actually a really harsh thing to say. The content was released and ready to be done, people spent hours doing it and got rewarded for it. I agree it was not quite as hard as it would have been if implemented like it was on retail, nevertheless there was *still* a substantial amount of work involved in getting the Challenger Gold achievement (and mind you, some people even did every dungeon on multiple characters, like me).
    Them handing out free CM gear to every alt, even those that didn't complete all the dungeons, was an accident that should get corrected if possible at all, but if you're going ahead and looking to wipe *all* CM progress thus far, you'd punish many players that did the content in good faith and actually worked for it to *some* extent.
    Also based on your question regarding the removal of all previous rewards I'm assuming that you didn't actually complete all CM dungeons, so it's easy to ask the devs to wipe everything since you don't have much to lose. Others however spent hours of their lifetime on it, and seeing it all go down the drain would probably upset most of them.
    Edited: February 9, 2017 Reason: typo

14. Honestly I'm starting to think the reason most want a wipe now and didn't before is to start selling cm runs.

15. Now that's actually a really harsh thing to say. The content was released and ready to be done, people spent hours doing it and got rewarded for it. I agree it was not quite as hard as it would have been if implemented like it was on retail, nevertheless there was *still* a substantial amount of work involved in getting the Challenger Gold achievement (and mind you, some people even did every dungeon on multiple characters, like me).
    Them handing out free CM gear to every alt, even those that didn't complete all the dungeons, was an accident that should get corrected if possible at all, but if you're going ahead and looking to wipe *all* CM progress thus far, you'd punish many players that did the content in good faith and actually worked for it to *some* extent.
    Also based on your question regarding the removal of all previous rewards I'm assuming that you didn't actually complete all CM dungeons, so it's easy to ask the devs to wipe everything since you don't have much to lose. Others however spent hours of their lifetime on it, and seeing it all go down the drain would probably upset most of them.
    I agree that it wouldnt be nice to the players that did spend the two hours or so it takes to clear all of them, however i feel not doing anything at all would be much worse. It would make CMs worthless and basicely kill them off as "serious" content. And 2 hours really isnt that much time lost. (even if you did them on a few alts)

Which is a shame, trying to get good gold times or just getting the mogs was a great way to pve for people that didnt have the time to raid or that didnt like doing stuff in big groups back on retail. All they are right now is heroic dungeons with a timer, that cant continue. And just killing them now and releasing them later but people that did them at them moment keep their stuff would be a giant middle finger to everyone that isnt doing them right now or is going to start on this server in the future.

First 1234 ... Last