1. I'm speaking for myself here and this probably doesn't add much to the discussion, but it took me around 4 hours+ on average per character (including forming multiple groups, having groups disband a few minutes in after some rager tilts over dieing in void zones, you name it). Add to that the time I spent farming raids for transmorg weapons and stuff that would work with the CM gear, it all adds up to a considerable amount of time spent.

Edit: Granted, the stuff I farmed to use with the CM gear wouldn't be lost, but on the other hand I probably wouldn't feel motivated enough to go through all of that again so in a sense it'd be wasted time.

2. I gotta love the people saying why no-one reported on this bug earlier. I didn't report it because I was taking a break from Frostwolf when they were released. But I have to wonder... why didn't any of YOU report the bugs? Did you honestly thing clearing a challenge mode in 3 minutes was blizzlike? Did literally face-rolling bosses not seem atleast a little bit suspicious to you?

No, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you aren't truly that stupid. As a result, you were abusing a bug and keeping it quiet so you would get easy transmog/mounts. Now that someone has come out and told the staff just how ridiculous this whole situation is; where everyone is walking around in transmog gear and flying on phoenixes, you have an issue. Maybe you shouldn't have wasted your time doing bugged dungeons, and spent that time getting them closed and fixed to be done properly later. You have no-one to blame but yourselves.

@Palutena, thanks for the update. I hope our DB developers can fix this insanity. Best of luck to them! @_@

3. As much as I agree with everything you said Notorious, I don't think deleting all the rewards is a correct solution. I did do the dungeons myself and it did take me a lot of time because of many reasons ( raid disbanded=have to start over, people don't know tactics, low dps etc) but you also have to take into consideration that not everybody knew it was bugged THIS MUCH and not everybody cares about blizzlike, this realm is far from blizzlike.

The problem was not as huge until just few days ago when every alt got the tmog, so now even my lvl 10 mage has an awesome tmog for the future. Keeping it on just one char per account wouldn't have been as terrible because no matter which guildies you did it with and what gear you had, it is very wrong to compare your group that probably knew all the tactics and did all the raids at once with every other random group that took time and mistakes to get gold.

Finally, if you give somebody something, in what world is it okay to just say " I changed my mind, I'm taking it back"? Even if it means some of the best mogs being fairly common, which I don't think will decrease their value (diamonds aren't actually rare, they are valuable because we believe they are).
    No matter what GM's decide to do, we will deal with it, but it's about time we stop paying with our time and effort for somebody else's mistakes, first 50% gold cut that didn't really do anything and now this...

4. 50% gold cut is in no way related to this.

My group that did all the challenge modes, one-shotting every dungeon except stormstout, was doing all the dungeons for the first time.

This includes me. I had never entered any of these dungeons (as you might know, I'm a pvp player) but we entered the dungeons for the first time ever and one shot almost all of them. That is quite frankly, completely ridiculous. Our healer mind you, had a total of 1-2 weeks played on Frostwolf. How anyone struggled is, quite frankly, a mystery to me...

This is the result of a bug, and as such should be fixed properly. I don't even understand how any of you are okay with keeping rewards, when half the server has the exact same transmog/mounts...

5. 50% gold cut is in no way related to this.

My group that did all the challenge modes, one-shotting every dungeon except stormstout, was doing all the dungeons for the first time.

This includes me. I had never entered any of these dungeons (as you might know, I'm a pvp player) but we entered the dungeons for the first time ever and one shot almost all of them. That is quite frankly, completely ridiculous. Our healer mind you, had a total of 1-2 weeks played on Frostwolf. How anyone struggled is, quite frankly, a mystery to me...

This is the result of a bug, and as such should be fixed properly. I don't even understand how any of you are okay with keeping rewards, when half the server has the exact same transmog/mounts...
    I find that extremely hard to believe, that your average geared group could one shot everything at first try. I take you as a very smart person but don't insult our intelligence.
    It is a bug and should be fixed, the bug itself which is gear scaling and account wide achievements, not what has already be done. I am just saying that deleting it from EVERYBODY is quite unfair since it wasn't our fault that it had happened. Take it away from alts and fix the raids. I'm okay with my tmog because I don't care what other people have, I care about what I have, it's my char I'll be looking at and playing with. How can YOU be okay with so many people being told their time and effort wasn't real?

6. I find that extremely hard to believe, that your average geared group could one shot everything at first try. I take you as a very smart person but don't insult our intelligence.
    It is a bug and should be fixed, the bug itself which is gear scaling and account wide achievements, not what has already be done. I am just saying that deleting it from EVERYBODY is quite unfair since it wasn't our fault that it had happened. Take it away from alts and fix the raids. I'm okay with my tmog because I don't care what other people have, I care about what I have, it's my char I'll be looking at and playing with. How can YOU be okay with so many people being told their time and effort wasn't real?
    This is my tank: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...f/achievements

As you can see by gear, I'm mainly a boomie. Tank's ilvl is still 530s. You can see the day I got the achievements for challenge modes.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...f/achievements
    Our warlock

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...f/achievements
    Our healer

As you can see, healer hit level 90 on Jan 6 and did most the challenge modes on Jan 24.

In a matter of 18 days, our healer went from never playing MoP to clearing the ladderboard for PvE.

You can also look at the PvE achievements section to see the first time we did these dungeons was in challenge mode itself.

Again, it took us a single day to clear 75% (feel free to count to check how many we did on 24th) of the dungeons. If you would like to prove how much time you spent, please link us your character's armory, and we can see how many days it took you to clear the challenge modes. I believe you cleared them all on the same day, same as we did.

7. Its glorified skins who really cares if some looks like you imo. So if it changed and people still looks the same only difference is it took a few more attempts nothing really changed. Staff released this, they cleared it a QA team passed either they don't know how hard it was supposed to be or this was the best they could do at the time, so it was not a bug.

8. Damn quited server 3months ago, still same records of 80% instances.. lolz. But prob. if someone would actually make some new record u could see it in fw page with baloons and firecrackers :D
    Edited: February 10, 2017 Reason: yolo

9. I have been keeping quiet on the forums because i wanted to see how far this thread will go, and all i saw was one complainer just wasting time and doing what he does best. NO one cares about how hard it is. To me i see this as an warmane event because no one does dungeons on this server. Most of the people do pvp and very little pve. Even the pve people don't use the items from the dungeons because they are awefull. For once this server made an event that actually works somehow. I have been on this server far longer then a lot of people and i know how bad it was before. I have pve and pvp items so i know how hard it is to farm them and i know how hard this server can be when you are low itmlvl. The skins you get from this event are not that great so it doesnt matter if its fully working or not. They don't affect the character at all. So to the Dev team that made this i say Good job. To the crybabies that want a challenge - go do some raids and stop wasting every one's time with this. If the devs decide that this needs to be changed it will be not because one person wants it changed, but because they decide that it has to be changed. There are far more important things that need to be fixed like raids, other dungeons and items.

10. I have been keeping quiet on the forums because i wanted to see how far this thread will go, and all i saw was one complainer just wasting time and doing what he does best. NO one cares about how hard it is. To me i see this as an warmane event because no one does dungeons on this server. Most of the people do pvp and very little pve. Even the pve people don't use the items from the dungeons because they are awefull. For once this server made an event that actually works somehow. I have been on this server far longer then a lot of people and i know how bad it was before. I have pve and pvp items so i know how hard it is to farm them and i know how hard this server can be when you are low itmlvl. The skins you get from this event are not that great so it doesnt matter if its fully working or not. They don't affect the character at all. So to the Dev team that made this i say Good job. To the crybabies that want a challenge - go do some raids and stop wasting every one's time with this. If the devs decide that this needs to be changed it will be not because one person wants it changed, but because they decide that it has to be changed. There are far more important things that need to be fixed like raids, other dungeons and items.
    There is so much wrong with this post, wow. I hope no one takes this drivel seriously.

11. There is so much wrong with this post, wow. I hope no one takes this drivel seriously.
    There is nothing wrong with this, it's just another way of looking at this situation. You have 2 sides:
    1. It's too easy, everybody got the rewards so my own reward is worthless. It has to be deleted and restarted cause we want it, but we want it to work the way it should.
    2. Finally something new and fun to do, great event, I love my tmogs even though anybody else can get it as well, thank you gms.

My realist point of view: If gms decide to follow 1, you have to realize that deleting the rewards might just take an hour or so but fixing this to work the way it should means we might not see these challenges again until next year. If fixing the item scaling was so easy they would have done it long time ago. And after all the stuff molten and warmane has been through, I for once am happy we got something nice in return, it's like a gift to a community, not as it should be but good enough for me. Like the cow event LAST year, that one day of being bugged was enough fun for an entire year unlike this year when it wasn't even worth doing.

12. There is nothing wrong with this, it's just another way of looking at this situation. You have 2 sides:
    1. It's too easy, everybody got the rewards so my own reward is worthless. It has to be deleted and restarted cause we want it, but we want it to work the way it should.
    2. Finally something new and fun to do, great event, I love my tmogs even though anybody else can get it as well, thank you gms.

My realist point of view: If gms decide to follow 1, you have to realize that deleting the rewards might just take an hour or so but fixing this to work the way it should means we might not see these challenges again until next year. If fixing the item scaling was so easy they would have done it long time ago. And after all the stuff molten and warmane has been through, I for once am happy we got something nice in return, it's like a gift to a community, not as it should be but good enough for me. Like the cow event LAST year, that one day of being bugged was enough fun for an entire year unlike this year when it wasn't even worth doing.
    Thumbs up !!!

13. I can't see the problem, everything here is way easier to get: levels, drops, mounts, reps, golds ecc ecc.. (thanks to bugs too) if you want something 100% blizzlike join Legion lol

14. There is nothing wrong with this, it's just another way of looking at this situation. You have 2 sides:

No, i can follow the argument that people already did them and put work in and thus they should be allowed to keep their stuff (i dont agree with that, but i see the point), however that isnt his argument.

His argument is that the content is irrlevant, that no one cares about CMs, that they dont matter and should stay broken forever. Not to mention that he is taking about ilvl, dungeon content not being run (which obviously no one did on retail too, people only really revisited the dungeons for CMs) and about how everyone should deserver the mog/mount just for being on the server.

Thats what i have a problem with.

To your own argument:

"you have to realize that deleting the rewards might just take an hour or so but fixing this to work the way it should means we might not see these challenges again until next year"

CMs without scaling arent challenges or content or anything, they are just regular heroics with a timer. You get the same content if you just queue for rdf, the only thing that goes away if you close them are the rewards. Otherwise everything stays the same, so i dont really see that as a problem. Even if they go away for a year or two, its not like anything actually went away because right now CMs dont exist, their whole thing was the scaling.

15. I can't see the problem, everything here is way easier to get: levels, drops, mounts, reps, golds ecc ecc.. (thanks to bugs too) if you want something 100% blizzlike join Legion lol
    What i want is for Frostwolf to be the same Icecrown is, i.e you can get rep, gol, levels easier but all endgame content is exactly the same. And it is, you dont get more gear from raids or dungeons or pvp, and CMs belong to that.

First 12345 ... Last