1. PvP Frost Mage Macros

Hi guys, I'm new to this server and had some questions about mage. I played WoW during Lich King about 9 years ago and quit when Cata came out. My home server was frostwolf. I heard about this server and decided to give it a try. Anyways, I've been asking for help in game and no one seems to want to help me out. So I am asking for help here in hopes of getting a good response.

So back on frostwolf, I played a Frost mage and I had some pretty good macros for casting my Mirror Image, Water Elemental, and some other spell. It was for going all in, guns blazin. The macro was an all in one macro, but I can't remember how it worked or what all spells were in that single macro. Basically it blew all my cooldowns in one big explosion to destroy a player after I kited him down a bit.

If someone could please post the macro I am talking about so I could add it to my list, I would appreciate it.

Lastly, anyone who would like to meet with me in game to give me a refresher on how to pvp with my mage, I would appreciate that as well. I play on the Icecrown server and my mages name is Mcblinkin.