1. I believe that is a superior advise, Mercy.

I plead for all alliance to give up Redridge as its our (Horde / Unit X) passing to Blackrock as well as directly linked with Dustwood which we also consider as our territory. Whats red is dead, and whats yellow is our foe.

FOR THE HORDE, AND THE UNIT X
    Stop humiliating ur self, i literally soloed 3 of yours "pro members" and camped them for an over than 40 minutes until their healers came, YES they brought healers 2 HEALERS to fight 3v1 beforehand, how bad are you boys?

2. <Ohdo> also considers red to be dead and our endless legions will split your living corpses in half wherever we meet you.

3. You take over what ?:))
    You own what ?

Killing low level people in stv / redridge and duskwood doesnt make you takein ownership of the city or other Alliance city's :) each time when you got your wannabe pro premade in Stormwind we wiped you :) if Tea/Mbx/Purple bear dont help your Stormwind raids you are 0 :) , we wiped you today in Redridge we wiped you in Elwyn Forest so show us how you take the over the alliance city's :) when we go(80 lvl players) you run away , or que for battlegrounds you are afraid of fights :), you always was and you always be :).

LE: I was in your guild(Unit X) i left because of the people who are missing theyr brain for this game :) gankin lvl 19-30 toons with full bis toons aint fun :) , and when we did a stv camp on rebel camp when aurora players was come and some people from sanctified you vanished and left me alone vs 10 people :) that is nice teamwork cant handle 80's people :)

LE2: And what raids you do in stormwind city or Elwyn Forest ? you doing them around 22:00 Server time or later :) when there are only 4-5 guy's in the duel area afk :) i never see Unit X comein to take over stormwind in daytime :) when most of the alliance people are online in duel zone's

LE3: ooh Unit X i found some nice videos overthere 3v3 -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyNsk5R2Yxk and here i prove that you are lame at pvp :) there are videos from Markux, here's the video link of your bounty on Markux , -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=554CZUP3zMY so enjoy watchin them , heres some soft baby tissues for wiping your tears
    Edited: February 11, 2017

4. omg that video

shamed hardcore

5. While this forum thread goes more offtopic in forms of "omfg you suck we owned you..." I went to this lake, Been here stealthed looking around for 2 hours now (yes Im bored, I dont care) and I found 2 horde so far, that was just passing by to get to blackrock.

If this is only 1 guild doin this sometimes its not even close to tanaris or STV ganking.
    I had to start killing lowbies in order for this thread not look stupid, your welcome OP
    Edited: February 12, 2017

6. Take Lakeshire, I personally don't mind. We Alliance players have arenas (check ladder), bgs and whole nr in our hands ;)
    u are right at some point there my friend..but in order for us (your low-level allies brotherhood) to make it into your so called majestic ladder..we first need to GET TO LEVEL 80..and the only way to do that is by LEVELING! and at this progress, my friend, where the Unit X comes in the picture..

7. u are right at some point there my friend..but in order for us (your low-level allies brotherhood) to make it into your so called majestic ladder..we first need to GET TO LEVEL 80..and the only way to do that is by LEVELING! and at this progress, my friend, where the Unit X comes in the picture..
    "We ganked lowbies so Level80 allies will come at STV *3 people came in STV and wiped a 5man group of UNIT X* We also ganks at Non-peak times and we like to screw with lowbies at Darkshire and STV because we suck"

8. if Tea/Mbx/Purple bear dont help
    wow, thanks! im flattered :)

9. wow, thanks! im flattered :)
    I dont think it was a compliment.

Ps: Your sarcasm isnt needed here

10. wow, thanks! im flattered :)
    no one said that u're good )

11. no one said that u're good )
    oh but he did :o

P.S my mom said im special!!! >_>

12. Why do they multibox? Because 1v1they have no skill. Why do they camp leveling areas? Because at 80v80 they have no skill. I have the guild on my kill on sight list and anytime I ping one I'll go out of my way to kill them. 9/10 of them wont get me down 20%. You ever take on 2-3 players and kill them all solo? You feel like you actually did something. Killing some lv17 is their equivalent to that, cause in fair fights the end result is usually them being relocated to the nearest gy. It's sad really.

13. Why do they multibox? Because 1v1they have no skill. Why do they camp leveling areas? Because at 80v80 they have no skill. I have the guild on my kill on sight list and anytime I ping one I'll go out of my way to kill them. 9/10 of them wont get me down 20%. You ever take on 2-3 players and kill them all solo? You feel like you actually did something. Killing some lv17 is their equivalent to that, cause in fair fights the end result is usually them being relocated to the nearest gy. It's sad really.
    Its not really a "bad" thing when Multiboxer comes in servers. If they are in a server it means the server is healthy and cancerous as it is.
    Sure they destroy gameplay and no one likes them but they are those guys who makes up the cancer beside the Unit Gay guild which is nice.
    More cancer = More fun.

14. There aren't enough losers on alliance to get together for the sole purpose of ganking lvl 30s, art of war wipes them everytime they try to pvp even.

15. Well that's the truth if Tea/Mbxa doesnt help unit x on city raids they cant do anything :) as you seen on Markux video :) , whoever say that killin a multiboxer is impossible then he is noob :) if you know how to do it , you can kill it, but yes in somecases you can carry your entire group :) even if you are noob or pro at multiboxing:), i do multiboxing as well for fun sometimes but i feel like alliance doesnt really need a multiboxer because they know theyr stuff :) and dont need to hide behind a multiboxer as Unit X does :)

First 1234 ... Last