1. who has screenshots saved of unit x crying in bg about loosing to allys? it featured robot n few others

also, as a player who plays on both sides, unit x is terribly weak and tends to even loose bg's to random ally pugs (personal exp)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqK0WprFQ5s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyNsk5R2Yxk
    As a player that plays both sides and has been in many guilds on both sides, I can tell you from personal exp that that happens in all the guilds.
    Also linking arena stuff against a wpvp guild isn't relevant, by using youtube you can find videos of unit both owning and failing so linking these is not even worth the time. Also I think everyone has screenshots of the opposite guilds messing up, don't consider it special.

Can we change the title of this thread or something, this has derailed so hard that it's not even word commenting anymore about what it's actually about. Also people from both sides are converting crappy stuff into arguments that are as strong as a wet paper towel, this has become or will become a flame war.

There is a facebook group with the soulpurpose of bashing eachother, I suggest doing it there and not on the forums
    Edited: February 16, 2017

2. Ill join ganking Redridge soon on my 39 lvl alt

3. cya in stormwind and redridge o/
    People will most likely be sleeping at 3am for your information.

4. You can't think about anything else to say instead of "people are sleeping" all the time,only thing you people are good at is crying and trying to find excuses for getting whooped. ;)

5. Wait till u get like lvl75, then u can come back and 1v2 the plebs from Unit Potato. Just make sure u got nothing lesss than Northrend greens equipped

6. So much salt in one post.

I like it.

7. Actually they usually rape any unfortunate ally who gets caught in their raids, and they tend to troll SW often. I've seen more than a few times of SW's AH getting anally raped by multi-boxxing shamans of death when I'm trying to buy/sell on my ally paladin, and no one stands up to them because they die instantly. Then after 1-2 hours of spamming trade trying to form a "raid group" of about 20-30 people together to kill the multi-boxxer, it falls apart almost immediately because the troll in question has had his laughs, gets bored, and then leaves to go do arenas or duels outside Orgrimmar.

As for going near Stormwind, not long ago I attempted my 4th mad dash right up the road leading to SW, purposefully rode my motorbike right in front of the dueling *****s outside, drove right through all the guards, right through the middle of the trade district and on my merry way to the deeprun tram, and this was during the day. I remember the last time I did it a couple weeks ago, I dressed myself so I looked like a draenei, but was riding a horde motorbike, and even though trade district was FULL of lvl 80s and pvp wrathful's and they clearly saw a "red" enemy riding up right into them, no one gave a **** or was too high off their asses to do anything, or just so stupid that they fell for the disguise. Quite funny. And no, I didn't die, nor does Unit X when they wipe the floor with Varian.

It's not about what's fair you tool. It's about honor farm. And I've seen plenty of alliance do the same damn thing. The more I play alliance and horde, the more I realize how full of assclowns the alliance on this server really are.

And let me fix that raid description for you: Unit X invades SW -> kills AH and makes 50+ people cry and moan -> Alliance cry and moan, some hearth to ironforge to use the AH, other ally capitals...then cry and moan and observe helplessly for an hour while talking like cucks about "resistance" -> some cucks band together in a circle jerk to take on Unit X -> some non-cucks arrive and try to pvp, while the cucks stay in the rear -> Unit X leaves the city and laughs about it in Dalaran, while the non-cucks may or may not get a few kills here and there before dying themselves, and the large part of the group (cucks) jerk each other off about how they drove back the cowardly horde...and then go back to the AH.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
    LOL Unit X is complete and hot garbage. Honor farm on people 60 levels below you? You know you don't get honor for that right dumb ****? You say cuck a lot so I think your wife must've been ****in 20 black dudes in front of you for a few years. Unit X are a bunch of pussies who are literal trash at PvP and can only farm people 50-60 levels below them because they're 1550 garbo.

8. LOL Unit X is complete and hot garbage. Honor farm on people 60 levels below you? You know you don't get honor for that right dumb ****? You say cuck a lot so I think your wife must've been ****in 20 black dudes in front of you for a few years. Unit X are a bunch of pussies who are literal trash at PvP and can only farm people 50-60 levels below them because they're 1550 garbo.
    Projecting a lot here aren't you? also this entire thread has devolved into "unit x sucks" dank memes and selective memory. Do y'all have amnesia of some sort?

9. Remember when Unit X tried to arena actual PvPers from alliance and lost in 15 seconds? Pepperidge Farms remembers. Your whole guild is a bunch of donor trash who need 40 people to gang up on lowbies and 5 80s when it's downtime. You never raid during peak hours and anytime there's a fair fight you guys get stomped. Your highest rated member in 3s in your entire guild is barely 1550, you guys are literal trash.

10. Hahahaha a "wpvp" guild. No, they're a PvP guild who avoids arenas and BGs and sticks to 40-man ganking STV because their highest rated player in 3s isn't even 1600. They're all garbage at the game.

11. Remember when Unit X tried to arena actual PvPers from alliance and lost in 15 seconds? Pepperidge Farms remembers. Your whole guild is a bunch of donor trash who need 40 people to gang up on lowbies and 5 80s when it's downtime. You never raid during peak hours and anytime there's a fair fight you guys get stomped. Your highest rated member in 3s in your entire guild is barely 1550, you guys are literal trash.
    I just love how you're so obsessed with things you deem "trash" Shouldn't you like not care at all if they're such trash?

12. Shouldn't you be grinding your 300 games to get to 1600 in 3s?

13. I just love how you're so obsessed with things you deem "trash" Shouldn't you like not care at all if they're such trash?
    Hit me up when a single member of your entire guild even hits 1750 in3s.

14. Hit me up when a single member of your entire guild even hits 1750 in3s.
    Not even in unit x lol, i'm playing alliance, but i just love how some of our faction members are so obsessed with them and then get ****ed constantly, but somehow you guys win everytime, i've been part of the defense raids that have outnumbered them and then gotten wiped against fewer people than we had.

First ... 23456 ... Last