1. You have no power over the twinks !!!

2. Ok guys, we've all heard your denies that we never raid during prime time. Time to crack this **** open and see your entrails spill out on the forum thread in front of us :D

This is what Kahran of Art of War told Vampsy of Warbringers when we held Stormwind for 2 hours and even tried to get the alliance to come and attack us by logging in and asking them.

I quote: ''The alliance are defeated on every front, it's not even funny anymore.''- Kahran

And from that.. People...

3. What can I say, things weren't going that well in the beginning of January.

4. @Dusker, got any proof of that?
    also, what "prime time?" pls specify in ST, want to see for myself.

5. Ok guys, we've all heard your denies that we never raid during prime time. Time to crack this **** open and see your entrails spill out on the forum thread in front of us :D

This is what Kahran of Art of War told Vampsy of Warbringers when we held Stormwind for 2 hours and even tried to get the alliance to come and attack us by logging in and asking them.

I quote: ''The alliance are defeated on every front, it's not even funny anymore.''- Kahran

claims to crack **** open...shows no proof.. seems legit.

6. @Dusker, got any proof of that?
    also, what "prime time?" pls specify in ST, want to see for myself.
    claims to crack **** open...shows no proof.. seems legit.
    No proof??

What can I say, things weren't going that well in the beginning of January.
    There's your proof. Ramsus E Kahran just replied and confirmed what I said bro. No hostility towards him. Only to you for being an assfart :D

GGWP

Edited: February 23, 2017

7. Ok guys, we've all heard your denies that we never raid during prime time. Time to crack this **** open and see your entrails spill out on the forum thread in front of us :D

And somehow, this "Kahran" person (whoever he is) is the only person who ever saw this actually happen.

8. Happy now? Btw he is guild master of art of war.

Also let me include this when you talk about prime time (time in chat is server time +1 )
    Btw that chat with plsfixme(derpinton from art of war etc) :
    plsfixme :no people
    plsfixme:fck it would be good fight

Edited: February 23, 2017

9. Happy now? Btw he is guild master of art of war.
    That isn't even close to what you claim he said. Looks like he was having trouble forming a group. Know why? Most allies have no reason to care if our npcs die...they respawn.

10. But it doesn't even matter if we posted whole gallery of screenshots and videos you would sitll make excuses.

11. Another nice invade like half an hour ago. Good job guys, really good effort.
    I must admit the AH was surprised you came from the TRAM this time and for those dreadful two minutes we didn't have an NPC there.
    You managed to find a way to enter, cause obviously from the entrance is no longer a good idea, but exiting the city kinda didn't happen now, did it?
    Couple of you ran away, one fell in the water and couple more died where they stood.
    I had my doubts at first, but you proved me wrong and now let's all take a moment of silence for our fallen Auction House brothers. Thank you!
    A for effort!

12. No clue why you tardlets are always in need of full raid to fish during dead hour in the dead city.

@NotoriusLerroy1
    There is a huge difference between Art of War and your trash guild.
    Art of War is always trying to do something even when outnumbered.
    They are not afraid of challenge even when chances are really low.

See there, we were paintraining Ogrammer for like a hour, meanwhile UnitX found Rebel Camp more entertaining x)

And there is no room for backpeddle "we did not know what happened in Ogrammer" because few UnitX guildmembers were pegged several times.
    Edited: February 24, 2017

13. Ok guys, we've all heard your denies that we never raid during prime time. Time to crack this **** open and see your entrails spill out on the forum thread in front of us :D

Its just that no one gives a ****, no one cares about world pvp. There are multiple different cities, you know, if you wanna spend your time sitting in stormwind killing guards all day long, be my guest. You cant take over something in wow, go play eve online or something if thats what you want.

14. Its just that no one gives a ****, no one cares about world pvp. There are multiple different cities, you know, if you wanna spend your time sitting in stormwind killing guards all day long, be my guest. You cant take over something in wow, go play eve online or something if thats what you want.
    Says no one cares about Wpvp.....

Me checks lé forum pages... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Me checks lé forum thread name: So should we add Redridge to "List of places to avoid leveling in"?

Me also checks, cuz me so gewd :3, people's overall comments...
    I do wonder if there's an Alliance guild similar to Unit X. If not, we need one. Unit X needs some serious competition.
    Anything is competition to them, all they can kill is lowbies, they always die horribly when they try to fight level 80s. They don't even go near Stormwind unless everybody is asleep, and even then, they die.
    (obv cares and very salty about lé truth me thinks :3)
    Stop humiliating ur self, i literally soloed 3 of yours "pro members" and camped them for an over than 40 minutes until their healers came, YES they brought healers 2 HEALERS to fight 3v1 beforehand, how bad are you boys?
    <Ohdo> also considers red to be dead and our endless legions will split your living corpses in half wherever we meet you.
    [QUOTE=AikogitsunexD;2777158]You take over what ?:))
    You own what ?

Killing low level people in stv / redridge and duskwood doesnt make you takein ownership of the city or other Alliance city's :) each time when you got your wannabe pro premade in Stormwind we wiped you :) if Tea/Mbx/Purple bear dont help your Stormwind raids you are 0 :) , we wiped you today in Redridge we wiped you in Elwyn Forest so show us how you take the over the alliance city's :) when we go(80 lvl players) you run away , or que for battlegrounds you are afraid of fights :), you always was and you always be :).

LE: I was in your guild(Unit X) i left because of the people who are missing theyr brain for this game :) gankin lvl 19-30 toons with full bis toons aint fun :) , and when we did a stv camp on rebel camp when aurora players was come and some people from sanctified you vanished and left me alone vs 10 people :) that is nice teamwork cant handle 80's people :)

LE2: And what raids you do in stormwind city or Elwyn Forest ? you doing them around 22:00 Server time or later :) when there are only 4-5 guy's in the duel area afk :) i never see Unit X comein to take over stormwind in daytime :) when most of the alliance people are online in duel zone's

(CancerX10 on that guy, prob some1 who got kicked cuz he didn't follow garlocs orders or died cuz he got left behind in a SW raid me thinks :D)

Last one also obviously cares :D
    [QUOTE=Jarus;2778376]Actually they usually rape any unfortunate ally who gets caught in their raids, and they tend to troll SW often. I've seen more than a few times of SW's AH getting anally raped by multi-boxxing shamans of death when I'm trying to buy/sell on my ally paladin, and no one stands up to them because they die instantly. Then after 1-2 hours of spamming trade trying to form a "raid group" of about 20-30 people together to kill the multi-boxxer, it falls apart almost immediately because the troll in question has had his laughs, gets bored, and then leaves to go do arenas or duels outside Orgrimmar.

As for going near Stormwind, not long ago I attempted my 4th mad dash right up the road leading to SW, purposefully rode my motorbike right in front of the dueling *****s outside, drove right through all the guards, right through the middle of the trade district and on my merry way to the deeprun tram, and this was during the day. I remember the last time I did it a couple weeks ago, I dressed myself so I looked like a draenei, but was riding a horde motorbike, and even though trade district was FULL of lvl 80s and pvp wrathful's and they clearly saw a "red" enemy riding up right into them, no one gave a **** or was too high off their asses to do anything, or just so stupid that they fell for the disguise. Quite funny. And no, I didn't die, nor does Unit X when they wipe the floor with Varian.

So.... Wolff.... Me thinks you will still try to combat this cuz me thinks you're jelly of us all and wanna be in Unit X <333

But me will be ready for you yes....

Yes, this just did happen

15. [QUOTE=Dusker;2780713]Says no one cares about Wpvp.....

Me checks lé forum pages... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Me checks lé forum thread name: So should we add Redridge to "List of places to avoid leveling in"?

Me also checks, cuz me so gewd :3, people's overall comments...

(obv cares and very salty about lé truth me thinks :3)

[QUOTE=AikogitsunexD;2777158]You take over what ?:))
    You own what ?

Killing low level people in stv / redridge and duskwood doesnt make you takein ownership of the city or other Alliance city's :) each time when you got your wannabe pro premade in Stormwind we wiped you :) if Tea/Mbx/Purple bear dont help your Stormwind raids you are 0 :) , we wiped you today in Redridge we wiped you in Elwyn Forest so show us how you take the over the alliance city's :) when we go(80 lvl players) you run away , or que for battlegrounds you are afraid of fights :), you always was and you always be :).

LE: I was in your guild(Unit X) i left because of the people who are missing theyr brain for this game :) gankin lvl 19-30 toons with full bis toons aint fun :) , and when we did a stv camp on rebel camp when aurora players was come and some people from sanctified you vanished and left me alone vs 10 people :) that is nice teamwork cant handle 80's people :)

LE2: And what raids you do in stormwind city or Elwyn Forest ? you doing them around 22:00 Server time or later :) when there are only 4-5 guy's in the duel area afk :) i never see Unit X comein to take over stormwind in daytime :) when most of the alliance people are online in duel zone's

(CancerX10 on that guy, prob some1 who got kicked cuz he didn't follow garlocs orders or died cuz he got left behind in a SW raid me thinks :D)

Last one also obviously cares :D
    Actually they usually rape any unfortunate ally who gets caught in their raids, and they tend to troll SW often. I've seen more than a few times of SW's AH getting anally raped by multi-boxxing shamans of death when I'm trying to buy/sell on my ally paladin, and no one stands up to them because they die instantly. Then after 1-2 hours of spamming trade trying to form a "raid group" of about 20-30 people together to kill the multi-boxxer, it falls apart almost immediately because the troll in question has had his laughs, gets bored, and then leaves to go do arenas or duels outside Orgrimmar.

As for going near Stormwind, not long ago I attempted my 4th mad dash right up the road leading to SW, purposefully rode my motorbike right in front of the dueling *****s outside, drove right through all the guards, right through the middle of the trade district and on my merry way to the deeprun tram, and this was during the day. I remember the last time I did it a couple weeks ago, I dressed myself so I looked like a draenei, but was riding a horde motorbike, and even though trade district was FULL of lvl 80s and pvp wrathful's and they clearly saw a "red" enemy riding up right into them, no one gave a **** or was too high off their asses to do anything, or just so stupid that they fell for the disguise. Quite funny. And no, I didn't die, nor does Unit X when they wipe the floor with Varian.

So.... Wolff.... Me thinks you will still try to combat this cuz me thinks you're jelly of us all and wanna be in Unit X <333

But me will be ready for you yes....

Yes, this just did happen

I dont know if youre trolling or plain justifying crap**** that is your guild Unit x.

First ... 678910 Last