1. Anything is competition to them, all they can kill is lowbies, they always die horribly when they try to fight level 80s. They don't even go near Stormwind unless everybody is asleep, and even then, they die.
    Actually they usually rape any unfortunate ally who gets caught in their raids, and they tend to troll SW often. I've seen more than a few times of SW's AH getting anally raped by multi-boxxing shamans of death when I'm trying to buy/sell on my ally paladin, and no one stands up to them because they die instantly. Then after 1-2 hours of spamming trade trying to form a "raid group" of about 20-30 people together to kill the multi-boxxer, it falls apart almost immediately because the troll in question has had his laughs, gets bored, and then leaves to go do arenas or duels outside Orgrimmar.

As for going near Stormwind, not long ago I attempted my 4th mad dash right up the road leading to SW, purposefully rode my motorbike right in front of the dueling *****s outside, drove right through all the guards, right through the middle of the trade district and on my merry way to the deeprun tram, and this was during the day. I remember the last time I did it a couple weeks ago, I dressed myself so I looked like a draenei, but was riding a horde motorbike, and even though trade district was FULL of lvl 80s and pvp wrathful's and they clearly saw a "red" enemy riding up right into them, no one gave a **** or was too high off their asses to do anything, or just so stupid that they fell for the disguise. Quite funny. And no, I didn't die, nor does Unit X when they wipe the floor with Varian.

What you see in Redridge is Unit X's 19 lvl rogues who are placed just to kill the low levels that do their quests there. Sometimes they are accompanied by members of Unit X and/or their sub guilds, but it's nothing to worry about.
    As it happened, an 80 rogue killed my lowbie there, logged my main and killed him 4 times. He then called whoever was around from Unit X, because 1v1 80vs80 was not fair enough :)
    As Deepak said, Unit X are trying their best to do something in Stormwind, besides killing the AH and getting wiped afterwards and leaving the area for the day. The funniest part of those invades are that they always end the same way:
    Unit X invades SW -> kills AH -> Alliance makes 1 party and wipes the whole pack including both of their multiboxers -> Unit X respawns directly on the graveyard with a debuff and heartstones to Dalaran/Orgrimmar ;) Well thought strategies <3

It's not about what's fair you tool. It's about honor farm. And I've seen plenty of alliance do the same damn thing. The more I play alliance and horde, the more I realize how full of assclowns the alliance on this server really are.

And let me fix that raid description for you: Unit X invades SW -> kills AH and makes 50+ people cry and moan -> Alliance cry and moan, some hearth to ironforge to use the AH, other ally capitals...then cry and moan and observe helplessly for an hour while talking like cucks about "resistance" -> some cucks band together in a circle jerk to take on Unit X -> some non-cucks arrive and try to pvp, while the cucks stay in the rear -> Unit X leaves the city and laughs about it in Dalaran, while the non-cucks may or may not get a few kills here and there before dying themselves, and the large part of the group (cucks) jerk each other off about how they drove back the cowardly horde...and then go back to the AH.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

2. There aren't enough losers on alliance to get together for the sole purpose of ganking lvl 30s, art of war wipes them everytime they try to pvp even.
    Unit X consists of ex Insanity losers, what do you expect ?

3. And let me fix that raid description for you: Unit X invades SW -> kills AH and makes 50+ people cry and moan -> Alliance cry and moan, some hearth to ironforge to use the AH, other ally capitals...then cry and moan and observe helplessly for an hour while talking like cucks about "resistance" -> some cucks band together in a circle jerk to take on Unit X -> some non-cucks arrive and try to pvp, while the cucks stay in the rear -> Unit X leaves the city and laughs about it in Dalaran, while the non-cucks may or may not get a few kills here and there before dying themselves, and the large part of the group (cucks) jerk each other off about how they drove back the cowardly horde...and then go back to the AH.
    that is some great fiction tho you should write books

4. Actually they usually rape any unfortunate ally who gets caught in their raids, and they tend to troll SW often. I've seen more than a few times of SW's AH getting anally raped by multi-boxxing shamans of death when I'm trying to buy/sell on my ally paladin, and no one stands up to them because they die instantly. Then after 1-2 hours of spamming trade trying to form a "raid group" of about 20-30 people together to kill the multi-boxxer, it falls apart almost immediately because the troll in question has had his laughs, gets bored, and then leaves to go do arenas or duels outside Orgrimmar.

As for going near Stormwind, not long ago I attempted my 4th mad dash right up the road leading to SW, purposefully rode my motorbike right in front of the dueling *****s outside, drove right through all the guards, right through the middle of the trade district and on my merry way to the deeprun tram, and this was during the day. I remember the last time I did it a couple weeks ago, I dressed myself so I looked like a draenei, but was riding a horde motorbike, and even though trade district was FULL of lvl 80s and pvp wrathful's and they clearly saw a "red" enemy riding up right into them, no one gave a **** or was too high off their asses to do anything, or just so stupid that they fell for the disguise. Quite funny. And no, I didn't die, nor does Unit X when they wipe the floor with Varian.

It's not about what's fair you tool. It's about honor farm. And I've seen plenty of alliance do the same damn thing. The more I play alliance and horde, the more I realize how full of assclowns the alliance on this server really are.

And let me fix that raid description for you: Unit X invades SW -> kills AH and makes 50+ people cry and moan -> Alliance cry and moan, some hearth to ironforge to use the AH, other ally capitals...then cry and moan and observe helplessly for an hour while talking like cucks about "resistance" -> some cucks band together in a circle jerk to take on Unit X -> some non-cucks arrive and try to pvp, while the cucks stay in the rear -> Unit X leaves the city and laughs about it in Dalaran, while the non-cucks may or may not get a few kills here and there before dying themselves, and the large part of the group (cucks) jerk each other off about how they drove back the cowardly horde...and then go back to the AH.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
    Nice story, too bad it's fake.

5. but i feel like alliance doesnt really need a multiboxer because they know theyr stuff :) and dont need to hide behind a multiboxer as Unit X does :)

6. Apparently for unit x, fighting 16 vs 28 (tho there were only 24, mboxer included, rest were lowbies or were not part of the group) is not fair but you killing people in 16 vs 1 is fair. Interesting.

You go in stv to kill lowbies or a lone lvl 80 in 16 vs 1 and when a group forms you cry "not fair".

Also, there's a difference between the alliance having a multiboxer with 5k gs shamans who wasn't even needed to kill your raid and you units hiding behind a 25 bis multiboxer. Big difference.

7. I thought Alliance cries at stormwind only when we Unit X whoop their aass on regular basis. Now it seems like alliance have upgraded their trend to cry on forums as well. All I see is the so called "almighty" alliance progressing their crying skills at different places.

8. alliance are scum, with weird personality disorders. yall should feel ashamed for this hypocrisy. theres never smoke without a fire, and lowbie angry alliance are the ones who lit the match.

9. I thought Alliance cries at stormwind only when we Unit X whoop their aass on regular basis. Now it seems like alliance have upgraded their trend to cry on forums as well. All I see is the so called "almighty" alliance progressing their crying skills at different places.
    Meanwhile, Unit X is still dying within minutes of entering the Trade District in Stormwind.

10. Cry cry cry cry cry that's all this thread ****ing is and we haven't used a mboxer since purple went over to alliance, ohhh that's right, you guys use him now..****ing hypocrites <3

11. OFF TOPIC:
    I should leave this here:

Also the counter unit arguments here are so selective and worthless, they attack everything and also the 80's. I recall killing multiple counter raids from all alliance guilds that are worth naming both in stv and sw when I was in it. I recall taking over sw at peak hours and leaving after 2 hours because it got so boring that no1 wanted to counter attack anymore after multiple failed attempts, because we used good tactics. Also that video with Markux features him + glad level players versus people who got 1.7k, I don't know what you want to prove with that, Unit X is a WPVP guild not an arena guild.

ON TOPIC: Try to go for the dwarven/gnome areas friend, it's just a portal from a mage away or a deeptram. It's worth the trip if you hate being interrupted while leveling.
    Edited: February 16, 2017

12. What you wanna prove here ? my point where i said that we dont need multiboxer to win against you ?:) like i said Unit x without the help from Tea/MBXA/Purplebear cant win a stormwind raid at a decent raid , from what i seen on logs you raided stormwind today at 6ST when there's no one at all to defend it :) , why dont you show us the photos where tea/mbxa/purplebear helped your raids ?:) you are ashame to show them that you got carried by a multiboxer ?.

I thought Alliance cries at stormwind only when we Unit X whoop their aass on regular basis. Now it seems like alliance have upgraded their trend to cry on forums as well. All I see is the so called "almighty" alliance progressing their crying skills at different places.
    oo luck a bird who shows after the storm , stay in durotar and cancel more duels mate :) maybe you will win them in your dreams because in game you cant :(

13. Cry cry cry cry cry that's all this thread ****ing is and we haven't used a mboxer since purple went over to alliance, ohhh that's right, you guys use him now..****ing hypocrites <3
    PurpleBear doesnt even log-in :) if you didnt knew that you know it now :) and he never helped us to defend your little raid , show us photos where PurpleBear defend stormwind:) i bet you dont have any :) and watch your language kiddo because nobody used bad words here just pure salt.

14. Guys don't bother, a guild who need to raid to kill lvl20s and feeling proud of it says it all. I mean, duh?

we Unit X whoop their aass on regular basis.
    Spoiler: Show

alliance are scum, with weird personality disorders
    Disorder is when someone camps lvl 20s for hours and feeling proud, now that's worrisome.

Edit - It's more than obvious that their argument will always contain the word "cry" since they never have arguments in-game. And now they feel offended if someone doesn't show very impressed with their playstyle, oh well, kiddos nowadays...

15. who has screenshots saved of unit x crying in bg about loosing to allys? it featured robot n few others

also, as a player who plays on both sides, unit x is terribly weak and tends to even loose bg's to random ally pugs (personal exp)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqK0WprFQ5s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyNsk5R2Yxk

First 12345 ... Last