1. i raid org at 3 in the morning no one comes to fight me i own orgrimmar

2. Here is the rate of degradation:
    1. Unit X membership
    2. Lowbies reskilling
    3. Alcoholism.
    4. Barbiturates addiction.
    5. Multiboxing.

Phase two is the last chance to save him, you should take care of your friend as soon as possible.
    Ooo another meh who got kicked from Unit X because he was so oblivious and not listening to simple tacs from the godlike garlocbread :3

3. And your post makes me think of this gif :D:D:D:D

KEK.
    Memes and jokes aside.

SUPERIORITY COMPLEX. These are what they have. Poor souls.
    I'm obviously assuming but **** me right?

Edit: Im talking about the Low level area gankers and campers
    Edited: February 27, 2017

4. Sigh... you guys act like bunch of kids, what's wrong with you. All this " we own alliance territories, we kill everything and everyone, unit x biggest trash ever" and you actually believe that people care of that? Forums are not the place to offend each other, in the end of the day everyone here is from the same community. More looks like you guys would prefer to slip each others throats given the chance and some of you really take this game too serious which might explain this thread going to where it is. Start growing up people, there is no need for being keyboard heroes and all this trashtalk is not really necessary and if you MUST do it then do it in-game or as suggested above in the facebook group not here. Also if you lads feel proud of stuff you say here, then I reckon you will get far in life because surely some of you can't take any criticism whatsoever. There was always rivalry between pvpers which is natural, but now it just went to the whole new level of stupidity thanks to some individuals, so i advise to cut this thing and go your own way. As for the PvP itself, all guilds sometimes win and lose, it actually applies to everything in-game, but stating " we kill everything and everyone, we own the game" is slightly delusional don't you think? Anyways i will advise again to stop this nonsense here that will lead to nowhere except to more offenses and perhaps forum warning to some. Take care guys.

5. Sigh... you guys act like bunch of kids, what's wrong with you. All this " we own alliance territories, we kill everything and everyone, unit x biggest trash ever" and you actually believe that people care of that? Forums are not the place to offend each other, in the end of the day everyone here is from the same community. More looks like you guys would prefer to slip each others throats given the chance and some of you really take this game too serious which might explain this thread going to where it is. Start growing up people, there is no need for being keyboard heroes and all this trashtalk is not really necessary and if you MUST do it then do it in-game or as suggested above in the facebook group not here. Also if you lads feel proud of stuff you say here, then I reckon you will get far in life because surely some of you can't take any criticism whatsoever. There was always rivalry between pvpers which is natural, but now it just went to the whole new level of stupidity thanks to some individuals, so i advise to cut this thing and go your own way. As for the PvP itself, all guilds sometimes win and lose, it actually applies to everything in-game, but stating " we kill everything and everyone, we own the game" is slightly delusional don't you think? Anyways i will advise again to stop this nonsense here that will lead to nowhere except to more offenses and perhaps forum warning to some. Take care guys.
    I would love to second this but im pretty sure some wankers are not gonna stop attacking Unit x and horde using mboxers.

6. Sigh... you guys act like bunch of kids, what's wrong with you. All this " we own alliance territories, we kill everything and everyone, unit x biggest trash ever" and you actually believe that people care of that? Forums are not the place to offend each other, in the end of the day everyone here is from the same community. More looks like you guys would prefer to slip each others throats given the chance and some of you really take this game too serious which might explain this thread going to where it is. Start growing up people, there is no need for being keyboard heroes and all this trashtalk is not really necessary and if you MUST do it then do it in-game or as suggested above in the facebook group not here. Also if you lads feel proud of stuff you say here, then I reckon you will get far in life because surely some of you can't take any criticism whatsoever. There was always rivalry between pvpers which is natural, but now it just went to the whole new level of stupidity thanks to some individuals, so i advise to cut this thing and go your own way. As for the PvP itself, all guilds sometimes win and lose, it actually applies to everything in-game, but stating " we kill everything and everyone, we own the game" is slightly delusional don't you think? Anyways i will advise again to stop this nonsense here that will lead to nowhere except to more offenses and perhaps forum warning to some. Take care guys.
    Bull****

7. You're not really an intelligent creature, aren't you.

8. You're not really an intelligent creature, aren't you.
    Makes a spelling error first of all xdddd.

this also reminds me of someone... Can't remember the name of the person tho...

9. Justmarried, just don't bother, let them wim forum fights, it's something at least... alliance wins in-game, especially arena (as proved several times).
    Unit X as always big in forums small in-game. ;)

10. Justmarried, just don't bother, let them wim forum fights, it's something at least... alliance wins in-game, especially arena (as proved several times).
    Seems to be that way indeed.

11. Justmarried, just don't bother, let them wim forum fights, it's something at least... alliance wins in-game, especially arena (as proved several times).
    Seems to be that way indeed.
    We're not an arena guild, nub. Peace.

12. ^ Thank you for illustrating my point above, very helpful actually ;) We all know why you don't go arena, so you won't get frapsed again.

Unit X fights like never, lose like always.

First ... 8910