1. Not even in unit x lol, i'm playing alliance, but i just love how some of our faction members are so obsessed with them and then get ****ed constantly, but somehow you guys win everytime, i've been part of the defense raids that have outnumbered them and then gotten wiped against fewer people than we had.
    "Cry cry cry cry cry that's all this thread ****ing is and we haven't used a mboxer since purple went over to alliance, ohhh that's right, you guys use him now..****ing hypocrites <3" oh so you're not part of "we" now? Now you're just lying because you're part of a pathetic guild who can't get a single member to 1600? Cause saying "we haven't used a mboxer since purple went over to alliance" sounds like you're in unit x

2. Not even in unit x lol, i'm playing alliance, but i just love how some of our faction members are so obsessed with them and then get ****ed constantly, but somehow you guys win everytime, i've been part of the defense raids that have outnumbered them and then gotten wiped against fewer people than we had.
    You know you're pathetic when you have guild members lying about being a part of the guild and pretending to be from the other faction so they can defend their trash guild.

3. Not even in unit x lol, i'm playing alliance,
    And I play horde, and I keep my words, and i really mean it. Just what the hell can you expect from a feedback of a guild who loses arena under 30 seconds which feels so proud camping 20s in Lakeshire? Come on is this a joke?

Smile! We're in bloopers!

4. Not even in unit x lol, i'm playing alliance, but i just love how some of our faction members are so obsessed with them and then get ****ed constantly, but somehow you guys win everytime, i've been part of the defense raids that have outnumbered them and then gotten wiped against fewer people than we had.
    I love how the Unit X baddies disappear when they get called out for the trash they are. You busy ganking redridge with 5 80s? Cowards run just like they do when any competent PvPer from ally comes by LOL

5. Not even in unit x lol, i'm playing alliance.
    like how bad must your guild actually be that you're embarrassed of being in it to the point of blatantly lying after already admitting to being in it earlier in the thread?

6. like how bad must your guild actually be that you're embarrassed of being in it to the point of blatantly lying after already admitting to being in it earlier in the thread?
    You do realize there's a thing called having alliance and horde characters and when i said "we" i meant as in the faction not the guild that you somehow assume i'm in and i find it funny that you mentioned redridge again, you've gone on topic finally. Last time i was in redridge on my alliance char we were 3 healers, and 5 dps that ganked lvl 19 twinks from unit x, so really it's the same **** on both sides of the faction, but do go on and feel superior about other peoples achievements in arena over your own and brag all you want about it, you're nothing but a forum warrior anyways. "these guys have lower rating than guys in my faction, which makes me better" holy **** that's funny.

7. OFF TOPIC:
    I should leave this here:

Can we change the title of this thread or something, this has derailed so hard that it's not even word commenting anymore about what it's actually about. Also people from both sides are converting crappy stuff into arguments that are as strong as a wet paper towel, this has become or will become a flame war.

There is a facebook group with the soulpurpose of bashing eachother, I suggest doing it there and not on the forums

Hey look I was right! BIG FREAKING SURPRISE

Also if insulting is the only way for you to make a freaking point here, then please remove yourself from the forum you are clearly not old enough.

On another note I think that not even half the people here that are mocking the others for dieing in arena haven't even reached 2k rating yet.

It's easy to have a big month if the only thing you go by is selective data that contradicts it self when you look at the big picture, it's safe to say that you won't make it far in life if you keep doing that.

I'm not a member of unit anymore but to the person that keeps insisting that they only kill 60 and lose every fight against 80, it can safely say that you are just salty and you are making stuff up. In all my time in unit from Death Wing to Icecrown, I can say that we wiped a lot more ally defenses(Both STV and SW) than being wiped by one. Also in a lot of those instances we were outnumbered not the other way around, just by using sheer tactics we won.

Anyway I'm out of this salt battle, it has become worthless insulting now, it's like the losing solo que bg topic all over again: People blaming others/the enemy for their own short comings because it is easy to do so.
    Edited: February 17, 2017 Reason: then/than mistake

8. You do realize there's a thing called having alliance and horde characters and when i said "we" i meant as in the faction not the guild that you somehow assume i'm in and i find it funny that you mentioned redridge again, you've gone on topic finally. Last time i was in redridge on my alliance char we were 3 healers, and 5 dps that ganked lvl 19 twinks from unit x, so really it's the same **** on both sides of the faction, but do go on and feel superior about other peoples achievements in arena over your own and brag all you want about it, you're nothing but a forum warrior anyways. "these guys have lower rating than guys in my faction, which makes me better" holy **** that's funny.
    Yeahhhhh mate, I'm sure you meant we as in the faction and not your ****ty guild LOL. Trying to cover your *** because you're embarrassed to be part of that trash guild. Hit me up when anyone in your guild hits 1600. And if you play ally, why would you say "you guys use him now" in reference to a multiboxer. Wouldn't you also use him if you were playing alliance? Or are you, again, trying to cover your *** because of how embarrassed you are to be in a guild who 40-man raids level 20 zones?

9. Hey look I was right! BIG FREAKING SURPRISE

Also if insulting is the only way for you to make a freaking point here, then please remove yourself from the forum you are clearly not old enough.

On another note I think that not even half the people here that are mocking the others for dieing in arena haven't even reached 2k rating yet.

It's easy to have a big month if the only thing you go by is selective data that contradicts it self when you look at the big picture, it's safe to say that you won't make it far in life if you keep doing that.

I'm not a member of unit anymore but to the person that keeps insisting that they only kill 60 and lose every fight against 80, it can safely say that you are just salty and you are making stuff up. In all my time in unit from Death Wing and on Icecrown, I can say that we wiped a lot more ally defenses then being wiped by one. Also in a lot of those instances we were outnumbered not the other way around, just by using sheer tactics we won.

Anyway I'm out of this salt battle, it has become a worthless insulting now, have fun being worth nothing, it's like the losing solo que bg topic all over again: People blaming others for their own short comings because it is easy to do so.
    Literally no one in the **** guild is 1600. LOL. What tactics? Dying in 10 seconds in 3s? LOL

10. Literally no one in the **** guild is 1600. LOL. What tactics? Dying in 10 seconds in 3s? LOL
    You clearly don't know how to use the armory, so why even comment in the first place? As a matter of fact I'm surprised you even found the warmane forums.
    If you want to insult people at least try to back it up before you do it, else you'll look like a complete moron, or in this case you already look like one.

Edit: Since you are so focused on the arena ratings, if you were around on deathwing you might remember that unit x. So to end on an elitist note, you'll prob would've never met the requirements to join in the first place. I don't like doing that but you are kinda acting like a jerk mate :p
    Edited: February 17, 2017

11. Only healthy realm may have topic like this.

Delicious.

12. Literally no one in the **** guild is 1600. LOL. What tactics? Dying in 10 seconds in 3s? LOL
    Das you look like a complete tard.

13. well, i just checked unit x's armory, gm, officers, none of them have been really over 1.9 (most of them 1.7 and below) how can anyone(unit x defenders) consider them even a "good player" pvp guild? no clue....

even virtus officers mostly 2.4k+ and up.

not to mention, most bg horde/ally heroes have never been above 1.8 in any type of arena.

14. PvP threads sure attract a lot of autism.

15. PvP threads sure attract a lot of autism.
    I eat autism for breakfast when doing RDFHC on my Horde alt.

First ... 34567 ... Last