1. So should we add Redridge to "List of places to avoid leveling in"?

Every single god damn day, I see twinks in Redridge accompanied by level 80s just killing leveling players left, right, and center. This should go without saying, but said 80s are from the Unit X guild, who's made a career out of ganking. We all know that STV and Tanaris are two of the places to avoid leveling in, so are we to now add Redridge to the list?

If anything, I've actually seen LESS camping in STV and Tanaris combined.
    Edited: February 9, 2017

2. Camping Lakeshire was a popular activity on Live during MoP and WoD as well. I can't speak to the effect of Legion ganking in Lakeshire, as I haven't visited there recently, but Redridge is a popular griefing spot for Horde gank-players. This is largely because it is the first zone Human players will enter that flags them for PvP. That and the fact that high level Alliance players will rarely retaliate. So, yes, I would suggest avoiding the zone.

3. I believe that is a superior advise, Mercy.

I plead for all alliance to give up Redridge as its our (Horde / Unit X) passing to Blackrock as well as directly linked with Dustwood which we also consider as our territory. Whats red is dead, and whats yellow is our foe.

FOR THE HORDE, AND THE UNIT X

4. Who goes to redridge? I if u do westfall from lvl 9 u get 20 by the end and can go right into duskwood and then stv.

5. What a superior advice there my friend, I think we have the LEGAL DOCUMENTS to have Redridge ownership passed onto Horde!

6. While it may be inconvenient for euro players, levelling around 00:00 server time is much much easier because most euro folks are asleep. As a NA player, I rarely get ganked levelling the normal route of elwyn -> westfall -> redridge -> duskwood -> stv -> etc...

7. Who goes to redridge? I if u do westfall from lvl 9 u get 20 by the end and can go right into duskwood and then stv.
    Its a lot faster then westfall once you get to lvl 15 or so, redridge has a couple of extremely fast quests giving a level each so you can get to 20 by no time. And stv is a horrible play to level usually, it might be good xp but if you level during prime time you will get ganked so much (or the questgivers will) that it takes way longer then it should.

Going to the wetlands after duskwood and doing the dwarfen quests might be a bit slower due to the tram ride and then walking, but you wont get ganked and afterwards you can go on to arathi for a level and then Dustwallow Marsh/Theramore - which will get you high enough to go do the naga and beach quests in feralas - from which point you can do the plague lands (which will put you to 58 so you can finally leave the dreadfull part of the leveling behind and go to outland).

This route might be a lot slower then others at times, but since you almost never get ganked its usually turns out to be faster afterall.

8. I do wonder if there's an Alliance guild similar to Unit X. If not, we need one. Unit X needs some serious competition.

9. Well we Unit X are conquering territories now, so it will be easy for us to attack Stormwind on daily basis which we usually do. Also, it makes our route easier to pass through Duskwood, Stv, Kara, fagshire, elwyn, etc.

Soon we will make our new horde players level at those areas, which goes without saying that we don't wanna see any more ally players leveling there. A border patrol security with hordes guarding those bridges will be in place soon, so any alliance player who tries to trespass those places will be killed on sight.

PS. RED = DEAD

10. I do wonder if there's an Alliance guild similar to Unit X. If not, we need one. Unit X needs some serious competition.
    Anything is competition to them, all they can kill is lowbies, they always die horribly when they try to fight level 80s. They don't even go near Stormwind unless everybody is asleep, and even then, they die.

11. Well we Unit X are conquering territories now, so it will be easy for us to attack Stormwind on daily basis which we usually do. Also, it makes our route easier to pass through Duskwood, Stv, Kara, fagshire, elwyn, etc.

Soon we will make our new horde players level at those areas, which goes without saying that we don't wanna see any more ally players leveling there. A border patrol security with hordes guarding those bridges will be in place soon, so any alliance player who tries to trespass those places will be killed on sight.

PS. RED = DEAD
    Sounds to me like Unit X is commencing a hostile takeover of the Icecrown server. Is this true?

12. Take Lakeshire, I personally don't mind. We Alliance players have arenas (check ladder), bgs and whole nr in our hands ;)

13. lol needing attention so much that your own guild has to open these topics

wow pvp is a meme no one cares

14. What you see in Redridge is Unit X's 19 lvl rogues who are placed just to kill the low levels that do their quests there. Sometimes they are accompanied by members of Unit X and/or their sub guilds, but it's nothing to worry about.
    As it happened, an 80 rogue killed my lowbie there, logged my main and killed him 4 times. He then called whoever was around from Unit X, because 1v1 80vs80 was not fair enough :)
    As Deepak said, Unit X are trying their best to do something in Stormwind, besides killing the AH and getting wiped afterwards and leaving the area for the day. The funniest part of those invades are that they always end the same way:
    Unit X invades SW -> kills AH -> Alliance makes 1 party and wipes the whole pack including both of their multiboxers -> Unit X respawns directly on the graveyard with a debuff and heartstones to Dalaran/Orgrimmar ;) Well thought strategies <3

123 ... Last