1. Big love rocket

Just some feedback from ppl who got it. Does it drop only from bag or from boss as well?

Some items like lovely rose and heartbreaker drop from both, altho so far havnt seen a pet or mount from boss.

Any1 seen pet or mount drop from boss so we can farm it in a group? It seems to change every year here so not sure about this year..(remember the yrs rdps could solo farm it)

2. Both. I personally witnessed one drop and loss the roll. I have better luck with bags...
    Edited: February 27, 2017

3. According to wowhead, it drops from the boss as well - however with this ridiculous drop chance, though perhaps somewhat buffed on warmane, no one would waste his/her time :d (official = 0.03%) which means yes, ~3333 attempts to be *sure* it will drop... Two words, no ty!

4. According to wowhead, it drops from the boss as well - however with this ridiculous drop chance, though perhaps somewhat buffed on warmane, no one would waste his/her time :d (official = 0.03%) which means yes, ~3333 attempts to be *sure* it will drop... Two words, no ty!
    3333 attempts @ .03% odds gives you a 63% chance at seeing it, not 100%

5. 0.03% x 3333 = 3/10000 x 3333 = 9999/10000 = 0.9999 ~ 1.
    Don't argue with me on Maths. Just don't.

6. Those are not guaranteed numbers. What you have is the mean of the data. To get the guaranteed, do .9997^(however many times you did the dungeon)×100=Percent of the mount not dropping. So I did .9997^3333x100= 36% of the mount not dropping. Selaya is right. "Just Dont" lel. If you really want guaranteed, do 20,000, you not getting the mount is like .24%

7. i will just leave this with no comment... and suggest you to listen at school :d
    Really people, probabilities much?

8. And why are you using ^ at all... And why is your multiplication wrong... No, just Please end the topic here before you rip the universe apart :D

9. does flipping a coin twice guarantee you to see both heads and tails

10. i will just leave this with no comment... and suggest you to listen at school :d
    Really people, probabilities much?
    It's the formula for consecutive probabilites. Simple math from elementary school. "Just Dont" lel.