1. Love Fest Title ?

Do all the achis for this fest work ? Im working on it, but if anyone already has done them this year, pls let me know if they work :)

2. Today i did Sweet Tooth, which didn't give credit last year BUT you can't enter Culling of Stratholme for I pitied the fool and the Lonely? doesn't work either. We get the hearts over our heads but eating the buttermilk delight doesn't give credit.
    This is where i stand at currently
    Edited: February 10, 2017

3. Did you get shafted this year? does not see to work for me and yes did it on people without pets

4. No, i only needed Sweet tooth, I pitied the fool and Lonely?.

5. Ye shafted doesnt work for me as well..
    I guess they will fix it in few days,

6. so how are we gonna complete i pitied the fool ?

7. so how are we gonna complete i pitied the fool ?
    Praying skybro will fix it :D

8. There are four achives that are buged this year,
    Well actuly five, but four needed for the title,
    Shafted!
    Lonely?
    I pitied the fool!
    My love is like a red,red rose
    They said they will try to enable all event titles this year, so we can go for
    What a strange,long trip it has been.
    So i am sure they will find a way to fix it..

9. There are four achives that are buged this year,
    Well actuly five, but four needed for the title,
    Shafted!
    Lonely?
    I pitied the fool!
    My love is like a red,red rose
    They said they will try to enable all event titles this year, so we can go for
    What a strange,long trip it has been.
    So i am sure they will find a way to fix it..

My love is like a red,red rose is working if u kill the 1st boss in utgarde keep.

Skybro
    The remaining issues with Love is in the Air will be corrected by the update this week.
    For the achievement I pitied the fool, The Culling of Stratholme will be opened but with nothing spawned just for the achievement.

11. The remaining issues with Love is in the Air will be corrected by the update this week.
    For the achievement I pitied the fool, The Culling of Stratholme will be opened but with nothing spawned just for the achievement.
    perfect thank you so much!

12. Is there also going to be the love is in the air dungeon for us to have a chance in getting the big love rocket?

13. Is there also going to be the love is in the air dungeon for us to have a chance in getting the big love rocket?
    Good question !

Skybro
    Is there also going to be the love is in the air dungeon for us to have a chance in getting the big love rocket?
    Yes, there is a script in the works for the encounter, just like The Culling of Stratholme though the rest of the instance will be empty.

15. When will the even end here in Warmane?

123 ... Last