1. skybro we call upon your aid to fix this last achievement to be able to get fool for love world event achievement!

2. when the hell is this going to get fixed???

3. the event will end in two days and lonely is still not fixed

4. on retail is this event until 25th february and imo same date is here...

Edit: my bad event is until 21th february
    Edited: February 19, 2017

5. does warmane even know that this is bugged?

6. I PITIED THE FOOL ain't working!!!!! Please fix it..

Skybro
    My bad, I thought the Lonely? achievement was working and didn't check back on it; a fix has been created and it will be applied with the Wednesday update.
    The scheduled end time for Love is in the Air will be pushed back slightly to allow players to complete the final achievement.

8. That is great to hear Skybro, i only need Lonely? and i'll have them all, thanks for the replies.

9. I lost all my items from this event and can't finish this achiv... Staff why You didn't tell us that You fixed this achivement? For what we have main website?

Skybro
    I lost all my items from this event and can't finish this achiv... Staff why You didn't tell us that You fixed this achivement? For what we have main website?
    That isn't what the main site is for, you should be more active the forum and bugtracker to find such information.
    Regardless, you still have till the end of the weekend to complete the achievement, the event has been extended a few days.

11. the help is greatly appreciated ! :)

Thanks to all the players and Warmane staff for updating info on this thread and fixing the bugs :D

12. okay I got my title thanks warmane and ofc @skybro for time to time update. :)

First 1234 Last