1. I'm extremely rusty as a shaman (or with wow in general) and not that good either, but this is my input:

2. To be able to fakecast easier, use this macro. /stopcasting /cast Riptide . You can easily fakecast and you won't waste time because after fakecasting you can riptide and then try again.
    Personally I don't think that it's that good - sometimes we want to fakecast Hex (especially against warriors or other shamans) and with this macro we need to stop casting differently (moving, different bind etc.) or we can for example waste Riptide (and 775 mana) on ourselves instead of parter who is focused. Sometimes we can also waste GCD to cast Riptide when we might need another spell casted ASAP (Grounding, repeat of faked cast).

8.Use stoneclaw only for the shield and immediatly switch to another totem. It could be stoneskin,tremor,earthbind or strength totem.
    9. Bind wrath of air totem/windfury and use it when grounding totem is on CD. Helps you and your partners a lot with damage/healing.
    I'm not sold on that advice - "Remember to replace earth/air totem after Stoneclaw/Grounding if needed." - Yes, but as some hard and fast rule - No. It just inflexible and flexibility is something I believe is important. Even more so if we are learning something like a new class or spec. I've seen so many people blindly following some guide they read on the Internet without ever thinking it through (or reading fully) so I think that it's prude to point that it's just a general remainder than some rule. Because sometimes you shouldn't waste a GCD to replace Stoneclaw or Grounding (for example when I'm tunneled by TSG I would rather not use Strength of Earth or Stoneskin - lets say Earthbind's on CD) and they are not that cheap: 439 for Strength of Earth/Stoneskin and 483 for Windfury/Wrath of Air to spam them just because it's important to replace them after using temporary ones.

16.I like buffing water walking and water breathing before the game starts. One of the buffs disappears when the player gets in combat but they just serve as trash buffs.
    They don't work as trash buffs - they aren't magical effects (or whatever you call it) here is proof. All they can do is clutter your buff list. (Side note: Water Walking falls off after receiving damage, not when you get in combat - important distinction in World PvP and on BGs with water.)

6.Earth shock does the most damage out of your shocks. I often use it to assist with damage.(Check edit on post below)
    6. Apparently, Frost shock does more damage than Earth shock and I was wrong.
    In theory Earth Shock should do more dmg (marginally): 854-900 (Earth Shock) vs 812-858 (Frost Shock) in tooltip, and they have the same spell power coefficient (38.58% - proof). So sometimes it's useful to use it for attack speed reduction if you don't need slow or target will be immune anyway (for example Hand of Freedom).
    EDIT: Little test on Blackrock suggests that true - small but noticeable difference in damage, with Earth Shock having slight advantage over Frost Shock. (Funky crit chance though, but probably just small sample)

Small input in "tricks" part of the topic and should be treated as such:
    It's sometimes useful (read: only when fightning Arms Warrior, and even then mainly 1vs1) to remove Stoneclaw Totem after placing it for absorb because it has 50% chance to stun for 3 seconds when attacked and Arms Warrior can proc Second Wind using it. 10% HP (which means more than 3k healing) it's more than we can do in 2.4 second stun (20% stun duration reduction from Iron Will, more if Orc). You probably want to kite him around in Ghost Wolf so you would rather avoid wasting GCDs to replace it - here comes solution:
    Code:
    /cast Stoneclaw Totem
    /script DestroyTotem(2);
    It works the same as if you would click Earth Totem icon under your portraits (requires double click to work - one to cast Stoneclaw and second to remove it). For curious you can do the same with other totems (1 for fire, 3 for water and 4 for air).

Good guide anyway, I like this format (tried once to write a full blown guide for elemental and I got so bogged down in minutiae that I got fed up and dropped it).
    Edited: July 31, 2020 Reason: Added damage tests for Earth and Frost Shocks

First 12