1. Is it alright that the same person loots all the drops?

Guys I was in a raid group to rep farm with 'The Ashen Verdict' the previous day.It was just a random group which I found in the global channel.The guy(leader) just posted LF Dps.So I messaged him with my spec and gs.And all the drops were in red color and not lootable. The leader alone could loot them.And then there was a drop that I needed so bad.I whispered the leader if he could trade me the item and then he messaged saying all the drops are reserved.Well Iam new to this game and dont know wtf reserved mean I thought at the end there will be a roll for all the items and continued.And at last the leader just told the raid is over and just left.I whispered him if he could at least trade me the item if I gave the defense rating version of it (drop was Ring of Rotting Snew) but he didn't even care to reply. I feel like I was scammed or is it just my fault of not knowing what the word reserved means?Can I report the person somehow?
    Edited: February 10, 2017

2. Have you ever been called a restaurant to reserve yourself a table? That's the same, usually people who organize the rep farms are well geared people that want to farm epic items in this way, you got your ashen ring, there's nothing you can do if the lead decides to reserve epic loot for himself.

3. No you cant, boes (i.e sellable items) being reserved for ICC rep farms is common practice and is usually seen as the reward for the person that took the time/effort of getting a group together. Not mentioning the (BOE reserved) in the lfm post is bad taste, but its nothing really bad.

You have to keep in mind that every drop is worth well over 1k gold, so you asking for a piece is like the leader gifting you 1k gold.

4. "Gifting 1 k gold??" What reasoning is that!

The group helps the leader to 1 k gold times the number of looted items, only for calling on global that he seeks a dps, and he is even too cheezy to do something in return? You make it sound as if the leader does all the work! But it is the group that does.

If a group helps the leader to get HIS share then they simply deserve their share as well. It's really not that complicated.

The leader should have clarified the conditions in advance, allowing participants to decide in advance whether they agree with them. Neither is it true that people join a raid only for the rep. People may intend to gear up or to find xmog items. In fact, they may go there for any number of reasons.

Albeit legit, imo, Destroyer0629 has indeed been scammed good! I feel you mate.

But indeed, next time you join such group you better inform yourself about the conditions before you team up. Perhaps even take screenshots of what is being promised. If then the leader doesn't keep his word, you have something to report him over.

5. if your going to be joining pugs for whatever reason, than get use to it. 99/100 pugs have items reserved. it's best to avoid them if at all possible.

6. Don't like reserved? Don't join reserved raid/farm/anything.

If reserved is not mentioned then in the LFM spam etc then you've been ninjaed and should report them with sufficient evidence and they will be banned.

In any pug, get loot clarification before you start/get saved, specifically request clarification on any items of particular interest to you. Accept that in both pug and guild runs leather gear will be taken by loads of people under the excuse of "bis", even when that gear is not. Many plate and some mail users feel it's their game given right to gear 50% faster.

7. I personally feel that for rep runs, the leader is entitled to do what he wants with the drops, since the purpose of the run is to just get Ashen rep, and get your ring as fast as possible (and don't forget to have a rep tabard on, might as well get a two for one if you can).

Now, for regular raids (ICC, etc), reserving BoE's is really cheap, and in bad taste. In a raid, if it drops, and can be rolled on, it should be. For pugs at least. In a guild run, or even a semi-guild run, it's up to the RL what to do with the BoE's (usually put in the gbank or sold for gold for the guild), which seems fair, since guild runs are usually a lot smoother, and it's kind of a privilege to run with someone's guild, since it's probably going to do at least a 9/12 to maybe even a 12/12 if you're lucky.

My two cents at least.