1. Skinning not working.

Skinning doesnt let you loot. How does something this basic have been a problem for over a week now. Makes no sense to me. Everyone have to buy the mats from the AH. Prices are ridiculous high for everything and they are getting higher each day this bug is in the server.

Not cool Warmane, not cool.

Skybro
    Skinning doesnt let you loot. How does something this basic have been a problem for over a week now. Makes no sense to me. Everyone have to buy the mats from the AH. Prices are ridiculous high for everything and they are getting higher each day this bug is in the server.

Not cool Warmane, not cool.
    This hasn't been an issue for over a week, it only occurred with the latest update which was 3 days ago.
    Had you looked at the bug tracker you would have known that this problem has been fixed and will be applied whenever the server next crashes.

3. This hasn't been an issue for over a week, it only occurred with the latest update which was 3 days ago.
    Had you looked at the bug tracker you would have known that this problem has been fixed and will be applied whenever the server next crashes.
    Hello Skybro, what was the wednesday's update about? Any old raids/dungeons were released? I was online immediately after the update and i saw some people in firelands and DS with /who . But when i went there after 2 mins, it was closed. Also , there are Confirmed bug reports about firelands in bugtracker. Will these raids be available any time soon? Can u give any ETA on these raids please?