1. I Cant wait till i switch to horde soon. hello, im looking for friends? oh also, ganking 60s is fun too.

2. Must be a special kind of noob to stoop that low in an mmo. Or bored. Probably the first though.
    You must have been one of those cool kids in class, right? Never later, frist one to tell the teacher who threw the paper plane and **** like that?

I can bet its the second, they're just bored and go ahead and troll people who rage for nothing, their inability to get past the big mount is really funny and they should cry. Not for the blocked mailbox tho, but for the sad future that awaits them if they keep on living life expecting everything to go in their favour.

3. ''A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and angers other players within the game, often using aspects of the game in unintended ways. A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities.'' - Wikipedia

So what part of my post isn't true?

Unless you thought about blocking mailboxes being bannable, which i didn't really mean, meant the more severe cases.
    lets make corpse camping, multiboxing and world pvp in general an offense ok

4. You must have been one of those cool kids in class, right? Never later, frist one to tell the teacher who threw the paper plane and **** like that?

I can bet its the second, they're just bored and go ahead and troll people who rage for nothing, their inability to get past the big mount is really funny and they should cry. Not for the blocked mailbox tho, but for the sad future that awaits them if they keep on living life expecting everything to go in their favour.
    Let me guess, you're raging because you're taking offense to my post because you are a guildie or you do the same thing. And thanks for the cool kid comment. I feel special now.

5. there are other 646486138468 mailboxes in OG.

6. Let me guess, you're raging because you're taking offense to my post because you are a guildie or you do the same thing. And thanks for the cool kid comment. I feel special now.
    Nope, none of the above. I'm far from raging, that's also out.
    What bothers me here is all these childish rants, "mommy, people blocked my mailbox in a game", "mommy, people ask for higher gs than necesary", "mommy, a lvl 80 killed me and took my ores"
    Boo-****in-hoo, deal with it, go onto a next mailbox, next ore,next raid and get over it.

7. Nope, none of the above. I'm far from raging, that's also out.
    What bothers me here is all these childish rants, "mommy, people blocked my mailbox in a game", "mommy, people ask for higher gs than necesary", "mommy, a lvl 80 killed me and took my ores"
    Boo-****in-hoo, deal with it, go onto a next mailbox, next ore,next raid and get over it.
    Problem is server is composed of 90% crybabies they will never learn.

8. You must have been one of those cool kids in class, right? Never later, frist one to tell the teacher who threw the paper plane and **** like that?

Woah, woah, bad boy out there, didn't wash plates today.
    Your luck it's not real lyfe where you can be beaten severaly for blocking objects for other people.

lets make corpse camping, multiboxing and world pvp in general an offense ok
    probably it's time to find a difference between a dick and a finger
    Edited: February 12, 2017

9. Woah, woah, bad boy out there, didn't wash plates today.
    Your luck it's not real lyfe where you can be beaten severaly for blocking objects for other people.
    In the real world you could get shot without warning by trying to beat someone up. In the real world most of these people would have died years ago by running head first into traffic. Multiboxer rants, anyone? And in the real world, you guys would still be too busy throwing a fit to look around and see the other mailboxes right next your blind ***. Stop whining, learn to be resourceful, and don't blame other people for your shortcomings.

10. In the real world you could get shot without warning by trying to beat someone up.
    In the real world you could get shot without warning by trying to block someone.
    But i did not post that, so there is a room for you to insert your crap comment and defend these kids whos fun is to be annoying for others just because they are invulnerable to punishment.

Never mind.
    Just happy these perverts are now horde.

11. In the real world you could get shot without warning by trying to block someone.
    But i did not post that, so there is a room for you to insert your crap comment and defend these kids whos fun is to be annoying for others just because they are invulnerable to punishment.
    I'm just saying you're all so busy pretending to be a victim that you're oblivious to the incredibly obvious solutions. And I'm confident that anyone else approaching this without being so fixated on rage would see the exact same solutions, and they did. While all the kids sat around crying there were people using the other mailboxes literally in the same location, myself included.

And to make myself clear: I'm not trying to defend anyone, I'm simply stating the obvious.

12. There tons of ways getting past these Mailbox blockers. Jesus christ man, if you really think they're ruining experience from other people you should try leveling in STV and Tanaris on peak times
    Did you even read what i wrote mate? I literaly said that it's not really a problem since there are ways around it *facepalm

Unless they blocked every mailbox in Orgrimmar, it's not really an issue. Now, let's say if someone was to block a portal in Dalaran, that would be a lot worse.

13. wow how did this crybaby thread even make this many replies?
    Reminds me of the, Noobish statement and alot of people will awnser, kinda like "why is it called invincible"

14. wow how did this crybaby thread even make this many replies?
    Reminds me of the, Noobish statement and alot of people will awnser, kinda like "why is it called invincible"
    Hello familiar name

15. Did you even read what i wrote mate? I literaly said that it's not really a problem since there are ways around it *facepalm
    Oh mb, i went past your first comment and i quickly assumed when you linked the meaning of griefing and straight up meant that ****. Good day m8

First 1234 Last