1. Spammers of Mail Box!

Does any of the GM'S cant do anything about theses morons whose blocking the mailbox at Ogrimar?
    even the portable mailbox that has been made by a good engineer pally they also block it

i do have some screenshots of these Hail Satans Group

2. They are pretty annoying. You can zoom all the way in and try to find it.

3. why isn't this guild banned for name btw? mean yea troll is normal stuff, but with this name shouldn't last for long...

4. why isn't this guild banned for name btw? mean yea troll is normal stuff, but with this name shouldn't last for long...
    Just what do you find wrong with hail Satan?
    There is a church which has some better rules than the opposing church.

And if it's about the religion generally, then I'm 98% sure there are other guilds mentioning god, jesus, buddha and others, who should, also be banned, right?

Ontopic: man, just zoom in all the way and it's clickable that way, other than that: silvermoon is 24/7 ghost town, undercity too. You dont even have to dismount to get to AH and to mailbox again.

5. why isn't this guild banned for name btw? mean yea troll is normal stuff, but with this name shouldn't last for long...
    What's wrong with the guild name?

6. They are pretty annoying. You can zoom all the way in and try to find it.
    I'm pretty sure that there are way more annoying people in the game than this group.

why isn't this guild banned for name btw? mean yea troll is normal stuff, but with this name shouldn't last for long...
    What's the issue with the name? As far as I remember from the small time that I've played with them, they had people that did worship Satan instead of yours, most likely, so called god. Where's your god now, *****? You christians are such sensitive virgins. I wonder why most of you don't just dig a hole in the sand to bury your head.
    Edited: February 11, 2017

7. Hail Satan will never die, you will never claim our mailboxes scum.

8. I love how a moderator gets on, and asks a stupid question disregarding the topic... Yes, I am here because these scumbag kids are ruining my gameplay ( as well as others) by being immature, lifeless pricks. and then a moderator gets on here and basically insults the community by avoiding the question? this server/staff is really starting to show its colors <3

P.S. <Hail Satan> is recruiting memmbers, you just need a Mammoth mount and be an ******* who blocks mailboxes (actually guild recruit post)

eff this.

9. I love how a moderator gets on, and asks a stupid question disregarding the topic... Yes, I am here because these scumbag kids are ruining my gameplay ( as well as others) by being immature, lifeless pricks. and then a moderator gets on here and basically insults the community by avoiding the question? this server/staff is really starting to show its colors <3

P.S. <Hail Satan> is recruiting memmbers, you just need a Mammoth mount and be an ******* who blocks mailboxes (actually guild recruit post)

eff this.
    Every online game such wow has players like these, just ignore them, find another mailbox or go to other city, if you pay attention they will troll more.

And no, you can't erase all of these trolls/toxic players from the game, even if GMs has the job. xD

10. I love how a moderator gets on, and asks a stupid question disregarding the topic...
    Perhaps you should address the person who made the statement to which I was replying.

and then a moderator gets on here and basically insults the community by avoiding the question? this server/staff is really starting to show its colors <3
    Come again?

11. People who say zoom in to see a mailbox in Orgrimmar should probably realize how stupid they sound when the actual solution is about 10ft away.

12. People who say zoom in to see a mailbox in Orgrimmar should probably realize how stupid they sound when the actual solution is about 10ft away.
    Well it takes the same amount of time anyways. I know where the mailbox is approximately even if it's covered with huge mammoth, so I can just run until I can't move forward anymore, and then zoom in; Voila.

Usually when I come out of Auction House, I am not mounted (obviously), so my instinct tells me to not move cuz too lazy to mount up. People have difference preferences of getting things done. Not doing your way doesn't mean it's moronic.

13. I love how a moderator gets on, and asks a stupid question disregarding the topic... Yes, I am here because these scumbag kids are ruining my gameplay ( as well as others) by being immature, lifeless pricks. and then a moderator gets on here and basically insults the community by avoiding the question? this server/staff is really starting to show its colors <3
    Did this guild somehow block your Forum PM box? Because, if it's not clear enough, we are Forum Moderators. We don't deal with, dictate rules or enforce rules in-game. in any way whatsoever. Your "issue" is nothing new and if you have a problem with it and the GMs ruling about it, you should take it directly to a GM or even the Head GM.

14. It's called griefing and it's bannable on retail, not sure about Warmane. Unless they blocked every mailbox in Orgrimmar, it's not really an issue. Now, let's say if someone was to block a portal in Dalaran, that would be a lot worse.

123 ... Last