1. Well it takes the same amount of time anyways. I know where the mailbox is approximately even if it's covered with huge mammoth, so I can just run until I can't move forward anymore, and then zoom in; Voila.
    Pro tip of the day: Look at the 2 mailboxes in plain sight that no one was standing on.

2. Pro tip of the day: Look at the 2 mailboxes in plain sight that no one was standing on.
    Stop sharing all of my secrets.

And ohhhh man. So many things to respond to. So this is what happens when I go to work? Things get FUN?!

3. why isn't this guild banned for name btw? mean yea troll is normal stuff, but with this name shouldn't last for long...
    Are you suggesting Satanist Persecution? This is a very real issue in Trumps America right now. HOW DARE YOU.

4. Did this guild somehow block your Forum PM box? Because, if it's not clear enough, we are Forum Moderators. We don't deal with, dictate rules or enforce rules in-game. in any way whatsoever. Your "issue" is nothing new and if you have a problem with it and the GMs ruling about it, you should take it directly to a GM or even the Head GM.
    I have yet to find a way to do this. Bummer.

5. It's called griefing and it's bannable on retail, not sure about Warmane. Unless they blocked every mailbox in Orgrimmar, it's not really an issue. Now, let's say if someone was to block a portal in Dalaran, that would be a lot worse.
    GREIFING? LOL. Just.. no.. I can't...

You're cute. Lets be friends.

6. What's wrong with the guild name?
    I feel as if "cheinii" is infringing upon my rights of freedom of religion. I'm offended. Where do I submit a ticket.

7. This is ****ing hilarious, I come back to this cancer.

/blamefrey

8. This is ****ing hilarious, I come back to this cancer.

/blamefrey
    **** that *****.

9. GREIFING? LOL. Just.. no.. I can't...

You're cute. Lets be friends.
    ''A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and angers other players within the game, often using aspects of the game in unintended ways. A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities.'' - Wikipedia

So what part of my post isn't true?

Unless you thought about blocking mailboxes being bannable, which i didn't really mean, meant the more severe cases.
    Edited: February 12, 2017

10. ''A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and angers other players within the game, often using aspects of the game in unintended ways. A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities.'' - Wikipedia

So what part of my post isn't true?

Unless you thought about blocking mailboxes being bannable, which i didn't really mean, meant the more severe cases.
    There tons of ways getting past these Mailbox blockers. Jesus christ man, if you really think they're ruining experience from other people you should try leveling in STV and Tanaris on peak times

11. can we still be friends?
    I wish we could. :(

12. What if Warmane decided to ban all Hail Satan members for blocking mailboxes ?
    In this case any lawyer will sue this project for harrasing children suffer from a mental disorder.
    Edited: February 12, 2017

13. Must be a special kind of noob to stoop that low in an mmo. Or bored. Probably the first though.

First 1234 Last