1. I have two characters, of which my favorite leveling experience was leveling my priest as shadow, while having to heal dungeons with that spec due to not being able to afford respecs.
    Damn did we play the same game? xD 1-50 on my shadow was pain in the ***. After that it was much better. I also tried healing on shadow for the same reason, but failed miserably xD

2. If we're at the point where "inv" and spamming global with "LFM for DungeonX" are considered improvements to communication, this realm has more issues than just a disabled dungeon finder.

3. Saying RDF removes the social aspect of the game, is kind of bull**** (...in my opinion..). The reason why, is that I don't see how writing "lfg, lfm, etc" is being "social". When I talk about being "social" I am looking more into the part that people actually talk. Showing intrest in the group.

You won't be any more social just because you write 3 simple words as "lfm, lfg, inv". Being social in my opinion is talking about diffrent topics with the group. For example it may be about the instance, teamwork, it may be about a movie, someones life, a sport, etc. Thats being social. At least that is what I think.

So I think that RDF would more likely make people more social then not. Less people do low level dungeons now, because it is very hard to find a healer for example leveling (at least before you can get dual-spec). When you have RDF, lower level people will group up more often, and will be able to be more social, instead of leveling all alone.

Saying that people at level 80 are just sitting in Dalaran clicking RDF makes them less social, well.. currently most people I know are just sitting in dalaran spamming "lfg, inv, lfm".

Also the timing spent searching for a group will be shorter with RDF. Something that will make it possible to meet diffrent people more often, because it takes a shorter time to group up with diffrent people. Now you are actually less social, because you are spending more time searching than actually being in a group.

Sorry if I am rude now, but saying you are social by saying "inv".. well, that just tells how sad the real world is today, if that is being "social".

Sorry if I became irrelevant, delete my post if this was wrong.

4. If we're at the point where "inv" and spamming global with "LFM for DungeonX" are considered improvements to communication, this realm has more issues than just a disabled dungeon finder.
    It isn't an issue with the realm. It's an issue with the modern WoW community.
    Besides, the point is a "foot in the door" train of thought. If people start to speak in order to organize a group, then it's more likely that they will speak further than they otherwise would.
    Saying RDF removes the social aspect of the game, is kind of bull**** (...in my opinion..).
    I don't disagree with you. However, I believe that it helps. If it were up to me and my opinion, the dungeon finder would be enabled, perhaps with limitations. But it isn't up to me.

5. I believe people are looking at the "increases social interaction" the wrong way. The point isn't the pre-party and looking for people to join a Dungeon run. Spamming for more members isn't "social." But when a group is formed, because of the initial difficulty to make it, people are much more open to finding regular playing buddies. If you get into a good group what works well together, chances are much higher you will befriend them so next time you won't have to go through yelling for more people. Also, if someone is less experienced, chances of them being kicked out just because they screwed up here or there and reduced. People are more prone to trying to give advice and teach to avoid the same mistakes than to kick the player out and just wait for another blank stranger to be automatically added.

6. It's not true that it's hard to find a healer or a tank for lower levels sometimes. Every time I try making a group for a low level dungeon I get a ton of whispers and the group is filled within minutes. Leveling without RDF made it a lot better. It makes people have to communicate even the slightest bit, people are learning English that way, meeting other people. For example the English thing, I have so many friends whcih when I met didn't speak English pretty well. You can literally see their improvement over time, and not over a year but in a matter of weeks. Someone fails in a low lvl dungeon, you don't want to kick him and go all the way to the summoning stone to get a new person in the group. No, you explain to them what they did wrong even if they don't know English you understand eachother somehow. It just gives you such a unqiue experience. I'm playing WoW for 7+ years and I had many different experiences. This is the best one so far. Also the 2 daily quests in Dalaran in front of Violet Hold, that is such a great thing. I did it a milion times and every single there was a conversation in the group. Sure sometimes you get in a group with 4 skilled players which just want to finish the dungeon asap so no one actually says anythig but even those are nice and fast, so they don't last long. If anyone did dungeons and raids on both lower levels and lvl 80 it's me. In other words I know the reality while all you people are saying is "bla bla RDF is better bla bla" without even giving actual arguements which are worth mentioning. And I am saying this because this is not the first time a topic turns into RDF topic but the milionth. No offense to any of you or the Staff which I really actually respect but even a dev joined the so called "discussion" in this particular case. This is not a discussion about the social aspect ingame, you can't even talk about it unless you have a couple chars lvl 80 doing all kinds of dungeons and raids at any time of the day, which is important because of the population drop for NA players.
    It's a game, you're looking at it all wrong, it's not about getting to lvl 80 and finishing the whole content asap. It's about the journey.
    Enjoy the challenges, the hard quests at low levels, grouping up in Durotar for lvl 8 or so quests which are too hard to be completed solo.
    Enjoy the smooth dungeons with other people.
    Enjoy the whole content with few minor or no bugs.
    Enjoy the hard raids and the 4 weeks of one boss guild progress.
    So many things to enjoy but people always take out the bad parts, and by doing that making the server look bad.
    THIS SERVER IS THE BEST SERVER I'VE PLAYED ON, IT'S NOT PERFECT BUT MEH, WHICH SERVER IS? THANK YOU WARMANE, I JUST HOPE YOU KEEP MAKING THIS SERVER BETTER AND BETTER AS YOU ARE.
    Edited: February 14, 2017

7. I have played patches 1 & 2 of WoW. There used to be no RDF then, we would communicate and form groups + we would count on each other by talking things out. So far without RDF my experience has been well here, players have to communicate around, ask in their friend lists if someone wants to join or not. Etc

Best thing about not having RDF, we talk with each other before inviting and from the kind of reply people do, we can determine if the person is OKAY to be played with etc.

Raids here are fine, just sometimes people don't take players with that XYZ GS, because they think they would under-perform ; however so far my experience has been lovely here. I'd recommend Lordaeron to anyone any day.
    Edited: February 15, 2017 Reason: spellmistakes

8. From all the WotLK raids (Naxxramus, obsidium Sanctum, EoE, Ulduar, ToC), how many are fully scripted? And also how about the WotLK dungeons?

9. From all the WotLK raids (Naxxramus, obsidium Sanctum, EoE, Ulduar, ToC), how many are fully scripted? And also how about the WotLK dungeons?
    All of them except the 3rd phase of EoE are fully scripted and working.

10. ?

We talk about how much we hate the Horde every day and every night.
    "Recently, the Lich Queen went missing under suspicious circumstances while en route to a diplomatic summit at the Icecrown Citadel. At the behest of the royal councilor, Lady Rikaya, young Darnias was given the crown so that order could be preserved within the kingdom of Stormwind. Though few citizens are aware that their true Queen has been missing for so long, Darnias does the best he can to allay their fears. It is widely held that the boy will grow to become a shrewd leader one day."

meow

11. "Recently, the Lich Queen went missing under suspicious circumstances while en route to a diplomatic summit at the Icecrown Citadel. At the behest of the royal councilor, Lady Rikaya, young Darnias was given the crown so that order could be preserved within the kingdom of Stormwind. Though few citizens are aware that their true Queen has been missing for so long, Darnias does the best he can to allay their fears. It is widely held that the boy will grow to become a shrewd leader one day."

meow
    i shed a tear

12. "Recently, the Lich Queen went missing under suspicious circumstances while en route to a diplomatic summit at the Icecrown Citadel. At the behest of the royal councilor, Lady Rikaya, young Darnias was given the crown so that order could be preserved within the kingdom of Stormwind. Though few citizens are aware that their true Queen has been missing for so long, Darnias does the best he can to allay their fears. It is widely held that the boy will grow to become a shrewd leader one day."

meow
    i aren't think that

First 12