1. Awkward realm record settings

Hello folks!

Wanted to bring something to the community, on 2th Feb I made an Onyxia 25M raid group and killed the boss in 4 minutes and 46 seconds.
    Screenshot # 1: https://i.imgur.com/gT6qsls.jpg

Later on 10th of Feb I made another Onyxia 25M raid group which killed the boss in 5 minutes and 19 seconds.
    Screenshot # 2 : https://i.imgur.com/gugcWdT.jpg

Now the realm (server) previously recorded a "realm record" of killing Onyxia in 4 minutes and 46 seconds; how is it possible that a record which is not even close to beating the previous one gets announced as yet another "realm record"?

- Is the system deleting our previous record after every ID reset?
    - Is the system incapable of comparing previous + present record?

What do you folks think?
    Could it be a bug in the "realm record" module ?

2. Based on my observations - Realm record is not a 1st place record but a Top X entry (around 50 maybe) and it's uncapable of saving PUG groups but only guild kills.

3. Whenever these raids are finished the messages appear as if they were new realm records, true or not, message will still appear.
    As a rule of thumb disregard all messages from Alliance, since it's the only side that never breaks these records.

4. These "Realm records" are not actualy speed records, but boss kill records, it doesnt matter how fast u kill it, it will still broadcast. So yea its just record of killed bosses.

5. No it's not a kill record. It won't always show up. Also it doesn't have anything to do with first 50 guilds because there are bosses which haven't been killed by 50 guilds and if you kill it with a guild it won't always announce it, depends on your time. The record thing works in a very weird way. Maybe it is actually bugged. If we could get an explanation of how it actually works that'd be great.

6. I kind of hate it. Useless spam in my opinion. Most of the time I don't even care.

7. Well I can't find information on how it works, may be if someone knows ? Someone from the staff can tell us ?