1. Server advertisment

I was thinking, hey, the server was in earlier times in a more worst condition, but still 3k players. It got me thinking and i searched a little bit around. In Google search you do not find anything about a cata or mop server, so what brings the player here? In earlier times there was a voting system on an extern site, which brought a lot of players here. Now there is no advertisment and the mop and cata servers are dying, can we have it back pls?

2. agreed, advertise the hell out of neltharion.

3. Voting would definitely help a lot in terms of advertisement. Right now there's not much people in the cata and mop servers compared to wotlk. Wotlk seems to be getting all the attention in terms of advertising. When you search Warmane on Google, you only see WoW WotLK private server. Nothing about MoP or Cata.

4. They won't ever advertise again for reasons you're probably too simple minded to comprehend if it was explained. So I won't even bother.

5. They won't ever advertise again for reasons you're probably too simple minded to comprehend if it was explained. So I won't even bother.
    It was explained and I think we all know the reasons... BUT, Neltharion still needs advertisment in order to survive (even if warmane is right, they should do it, for the good of the realm).

6. Advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise

7. Advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise advertise
    You're really something special, aren't you?

8. You're really something special, aren't you?
    very special

9. I talked about this problem here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348347&page=2

But Gms just ignored my petition and I don't know if they even read it.

10. Actually Warmane aka Molten is since 3y banned from Votesites cause they, used scripts and bots to be rank 1 on every vote site, but that is a really old story.

And actually Reddit is a Forum for Warmane User´s and New People, but mostly all ppl that played a while here dont talk good about Warmane, so it is just bad advertising.

And also it isnt just the Staff´s fault. It is 50:50, toxic community, bugusing instead of Reporting and so on.....so like the old sentence says, when u wanna change something, start by urself :-)
    Edited: February 15, 2017

11. Think better before using our Forums to spread lies about us. We were never banned from any vote site. We ditched them all because other private servers were using that to take first place from us, and none of the ranking sites cared to do something about it.

12. Think better before using our Forums to spread lies about us. We were never banned from any vote site. We ditched them all because other private servers were using that to take first place from us, and none of the ranking sites cared to do something about it.
    So the response to not being promoted as much as other servers was to stop promoting the server all together?

13. So the response to not being promoted as much as other servers was to stop promoting the server all together?
    The response to being treated unfairly, despite paying their fees to be promoted, along with the realization word of mouth had already become the biggest factor attracting players to us, not those sites, was what led us to not using those "ranks" as a measure of success or something we needed to stay on, just to be surpassed by servers with a fraction of our population who cheated to take first place.

14. The response to being treated unfairly, despite paying their fees to be promoted, along with the realization word of mouth had already become the biggest factor attracting players to us, not those sites, was what led us to not using those "ranks" as a measure of success or something we needed to stay on, just to be surpassed by servers with a fraction of our population who cheated to take first place.
    is it just because the rank 1? A lot of players came despite there was no rank 1, to be in the list and players who search cataclysm private server can see that there is actual content to play

15. There is alot of cataclysm servers with 1000-2000 players online, If they all merge into 1, it could be interesting^^

123 Last