1. Stop this once and for all!

http://prntscr.com/e7x045

Gear iLvl requirement to que for rbg? Played time requiremet? Achievment points requirement? ANYTHING that stop this from happening.
    This has to stop.

Thank you.

2. I concurr, these annoying threads NEED TO STOP!!

oh, you were talking about the instant 80 player queueing bgs? guess what, noone cares!

3. Dont play stupid pvp play pve. Problem solved.

4. I care, it bothers me, it ruins my experience in bgs and guess what so does to majority of the players. Talking pve, I dont get the idea of killing large mobs to get gear to kill some other mobs, but who am I to judge, the point being imagine this mage in your icc25 heroic uber hardcore high end pve raid and you have no nothing to do about it but carry on. Are you really ok with it? Doubt so.

5. I care, it bothers me, it ruins my experience in bgs and guess what so does to majority of the players. Talking pve, I dont get the idea of killing large mobs to get gear to kill some other mobs, but who am I to judge, the point being imagine this mage in your icc25 heroic uber hardcore high end pve raid and you have no nothing to do about it but carry on. Are you really ok with it? Doubt so.
    Well my friend.... he wouldnt be in my Lod rum as he would need to have appropriate gear and knowledge to join. He wouldnt be matched with me like bg finder tool. :^

6. And he wants the same treatment for pvp as in pve, sadly @Grotius that is a huge game mechanic itself, se Random raid finder came first in cata and first then did people start notiting the big problem with "Random" .
    That's why alot of people join pvp guilds to do premades or join guilds to do end game pve.
    Because if you pug and random a bg, you will allways end up with alot of noobs, some much worse then others.

Just join a guild and go premades, and you will se how your love for pvp will increase.

7. I actually support the poster since I made this suggestion myself once. It's true that you can queue with premade/guildies but you're also going to have solo queue days sometimes.

First of all, it isn't blizzlike. That's the main reason that keeps it from being implemented I suppose. Also, it might discourage new players from starting here if they find out they not only have to hit 80, but also acquire a certain gear requirement in order to be able to queue for BGs. Therefore, this may reduce influx of players(which is not what warmane wants?).

On the bright side, it will definitely make BGs more challenging and give them quality. Imagine joining a BG knowing that every single player in that BG will have over X amount of gear req. Even if the players themselves don't know how to play, it will still be better than having naked 80s around. It will definitely bring a bit more balance to BGs.

I'm just stating my thoughts. This has been suggested several times already to no avail :D

8. Oh yeah like 1 Naked guy in a BG makes all the difference....in BGs it's all about those kills...no one does the objective in the pug scene....gotta go for those kills....

(BGs are meant to gear up in PvP, go to Arena for serious PvP)

9. Oh yeah like 1 Naked guy in a BG makes all the difference....in BGs it's all about those kills...no one does the objective in the pug scene....gotta go for those kills....

That naked guy will provide no defense for any flags captured in that AB. He is not assaulting any bases on his own. He can't even assault a base being defended by one person. Why would you begin to base an argument around the fact that he can be useful in other ways? He's not even a stealth class to go around ninja capping.

There is no excuse, or secret strats he can pull. He serves as a free honor bonus to the enemy team while handicapping the OP's team. At best he can bait around *****s to chase him...oh wait he can't, he doesn't have a mount. I'm not saying that crying on the forums solves anything, but the frustration is valid.

10. I feel like the argument that something is not "blizz-like" holds no ground anymore after we have seen many changes be made that aren't blizz-like in nature. Transmogs and SotA demolisher buff being among them.

Don't really care much either way regarding naked players in BGs.

11. what you all dont seem to understand, especially this leuls guy(i mean vvtf is this nob leuls (hail vengeance?!?!?){skull}), is the mentality of this server. the past years ive been playing here I have done quite a few bgs, which have(almost) all followed the same 'strategies' or priorities. These being: kill players from opposing faction > actually doing the objectives.

what im trying to say here is that whatever gear level a person has, their objective in bgs will be hk's, not actually doing the objectives of whatever bg they're in.

tl;dr: warmane thoughts: "kills>objectives"

12. Not everyone is after HKs. Some people do play objectively. It's just as Bruu said - naked 80s can't help by defending or attacking. Compare having a naked 80 to another player with decent enough gear. If 1 enemy is defending a base, the fresh 80 can't even contend and will be killed quickly. The other player with decent enough gear can at least put up a fight until others come to help OR even kill the other player and cap that area.

The difference can definitely be game changing. To be honest, a lot of the BGs I've been in have always been 1 sided. Either horde OR Alliance. Implementing this could balance that a bit more to make BGs more challenging and enjoyable. I'm not saying this change will definitely make every single BG challenging and not 1 sided but it will definitely make MORE BGs challenging and even(quality).

13. bgs are to gear up get over it, to bored to read coments above ... so i just say this , look it and try to see it and it goes like - > "BGS ARE TO ****ING GEAR UP GO OVER IT PLEB"

14. as a 6.3k bg hero who loses all the time because of this, i have to say even i don't want to see this change. It will further push new players away by closing off yet another avenue to easily attain gear. Between what the vote point shop did to pug requirements and the general elitism, there's few other ways to get decent gear easily. Rep farm at nerfed rates for hot garbage gear just to get into rdf so you can get carried thru content/get kicked for being too low because bis people want fast runs, just so that you can get turned down from guilds because for every new player with fos/pos h gear, there's another 5 that donated or already attained 264+ by playing or with the broken vote shop that ran for over a year ? the one that closed the gap ever so slightly between free/lazy/newish players and donaters/veterans being taken away just created a new gap between both of those sides and anyone deciding they want to roll warmane now. It was stupid to get rid of, and I say that as someone that never actually used it to get any gear besides DV normal and would have just gotten it the easy way if i didn't happen to have the points lying around at the time.

Guilds are not welcoming to fresh players. Right now, you can get almost fully geared thru pvp enough to get into a guild that does both pvp and pve then get your pve pieces, arena partners, more easily make connections and be more likely to stay. This is what most people already do, the dedicated pvers have their cliques and guilds already if they're serious about it they roll here together and raid, so whatever. PvP just doesn't happen on the same scale as raiding so at most one guy and a few friends pining for the 'good ol' days' will roll here looking for a home and they would be subjected to serious bull**** if you didnt allow them to bg. Never mind the people that come to this server by themselves, may as well just quit at that point.

Lows in bgs are a necessary evil even if 4/5 end up not staying, because the harder we make it to get into the server as a fresh player, the faster this server will die. The trickle of new players has to outpace or match the rate of old veterans leaving.

I also said reducing rep/profs was a bad idea and it's for this same reason. I can't even be assed to make an alt with the way things are, the thought of doing my proffs in this economy at only 3x then having to sit in icc rep farm for 11+ hours is harrowing, even if everything else about gearing is enjoyable.
    Edited: February 15, 2017

15. Oh yeah like 1 Naked guy in a BG makes all the difference....in BGs it's all about those kills...no one does the objective in the pug scene....gotta go for those kills....

There is NEVER only ONE naked guy. On alliance, in a lot of bgs you can get paired with half your team having less than 4k gs and a bunch of afk or bots.

But even so, that one naked guy is useless and can't help the team. A bg is a team work.

"go to Arena for serious PvP"... spare us with this wannabe arena master bull****.

12 Last