1. Spell Pene

Is something wrong with spell penetration or it's just a visual bug ? Some gems doesn't seem to work in certain slots. Anyone has the same problem ?

2. Is something wrong with spell penetration or it's just a visual bug ? Some gems doesn't seem to work in certain slots. Anyone has the same problem ?
    Not sure if it's just visual because it would take some testing but the shattered eye of zul (10 haste 13 spell pen) doesn't seem to add the 13 spen to stats (adds haste). Regular blue gem, however, seems to "work".

3. Is something wrong with spell penetration or it's just a visual bug ? Some gems doesn't seem to work in certain slots. Anyone has the same problem ?
    On all my casters i have 135 or more spell penetration but now show only 60...

4. Not sure if it's just visual because it would take some testing but the shattered eye of zul (10 haste 13 spell pen) doesn't seem to add the 13 spen to stats (adds haste). Regular blue gem, however, seems to "work".
    I don't think it's about the specific gem. I think it's the gem slot or something since 25 spell pen gems doesnt seem to work as well.

5. you are right, spell pene gems are somehow bugged at the moment.
    I have 4 gems "+10 hit rating and + 13 spell pene" but only 1 of them is correctly giving me "spell pene" according my "Chaarcters Stats" screen. Which is the one I use on my cloack with the enahcnt +35 spell pene.

So now I have only 48 spell pene instead of 87 and if I remove my cloack it become 0.
    Edited: February 13, 2017

6. Yeah you are right, it doesn't work anymore

7. If you want to test it out, go duel an arcane mage with magic resist talent taken. They have 80 magic resist without mage armor and 140 with mage armor, if you want to test out more get a druid and buff the mage which adds 54 more magic resist.
    Just test out your spells and see if the mage has #number damage(#number resisted) showing when you do direct damage to the mage. If there is resistence and you have more spell pen than the current resist, then it is bugged, if not then it's just a visual bug

^^ gl

8. Have the same problem, it showed 130 before and today I look at it and it's 91. My gloves, belt and legs don't count the gems inside.

9. they are aware and the fix is ready, I hope it goes live as soon as possible because this bug is pretty gamebreaking in PvP ( above all in arena)