1. What are desired classes?

I'm new and pretty keen to start but I have some questions.

Is there any Australian guilds present? Whether they're Horde or Alliance would effect my choice.

What's the population balance like?

What classes are in high demand for raiding?

What classes are in high demand for PvP?

Is there any way I can skip the old leveling? I've been playing Vanilla for the past year and I'm kind of tired of the old world. Wondering if there's a way to get straight to 70 to enjoy WOTLK leveling.

2. You can buy a lvl 70+ character (from other players) with coins from the warmane trade system.

3. Regarding classes.

Shadow priests and warlocks are needed from what I know. Healing classes are also needed almost every time.

There are a lot of hunters and warriors on this realm imo.

Still, if I were you, I would pick the class I like most.

4. Thank you for the replies.

If I do buy a 70 from someone else, do I get a namechange with it? If not, is it something I can purchase?

How are things in PvP? I don't remember much from my WOTLK days except that Destro Warlocks were pretty rape. I remember from TBC that things like Resto Druids and Resto Shamans and Disc Priests were amazing in PvP. How are Druids/Priests in pvP these days?

5. Alliance dominates PvP, Horde is slightly better in PvE. Character rename costs 5 coins. You get coins by donating. I've noticed that Rogue is the rarest class in Horde PvE.

6. Alliance dominates PvP, Horde is slightly better in PvE. Character rename costs 5 coins. You get coins by donating. I've noticed that Rogue is the rarest class in Horde PvE.
    Alliance is slightly better in PvP *fify

7. Gotta disagree, Resto/Ele Shamans on Horde PVE. Can't find them anywhere!

8. Hey guys. I want to make a char to take to lvl 80 without creating more and always beign indecise. I would like to try warrior but apparently there are a lot. What should i do?

9. avoid being a melee unless you cant play RDPS/healer

10. I was monitoring the global chat in the last few days and, yes, RDPS are the most needed in raids.
    As for 5 men, tanks are needed but in the end they are dumped.

Warrior tank seems to have like 0 defense against spell damage so they will be dumped in ICC.

11. Is there any Australian guilds present?

What classes are in high demand for PvP?

Is there any way I can skip the old leveling?
    1. <Oceania> Alliance. Inactive.

2. For me... In Arena, Holy Paladin, Arms Warrior, Resto Druid. For Battlegrounds, Protection Warrior, Subtlety Rogue, Frost Mage, Feral Druid. For Duels, Discipline Priest, Subtlety Rogue.

3. You can buy characters here, with in-game gold you can get Coins, or you can donate to get coins too. https://www.warmane.com/account/trade

12. Between mage priest warlokshammy and pally. what is least played lvl 50+? What is most needed in raids? Which is easier to lvl? I what should i pick to take to lvl 80 and will have no difficuçty in getting to dungeons and raids? Pve only

13. Easiest to level - Shaman > Pala > Warlock > Mage > Priest
    Most needed in raids - Warlock > Shaman > Mage > Priest > Pala

Being a shaman is more fun imo as you can play 2 specs. Dont play enhancement shaman if you dont know how to, because people start playing it and then they fail miserably because enha shaman is all a priorities based spec and no fixed rotation. however you can make some weird and funny macros to have it your way. but again its gonna be a melee :)
    Paladins, DKs, Warriors are everywhere.

14. Healers are always needed,so pally priest shammy druid...take your pick.
    I have been lvling a druid on feral and i have to say its really easy,taking down elited few lvls higher has became a normal thing.
    Warlocks are always fun to play if you enjoy little stuff and i trust its should be easy.

Like said many times before, warrior pally and dk's are everywhere...
    In im time lvling from 1-79 lvl atm i have seen many dks,warrior,pally and mages. What i havent seen much are priests,shaman and in a weird way locks.
    Other classes are somewhere in the middle.