1. Is it posible to have 2 DKs on the same account ?

I have a lvl 80 DK on my account and I am planing to buy another one via warmane trade system. Is it posible to have 2 of them on the same account? I know you can't create second DK.

2. I have a lvl 80 DK on my account and I am planing to buy another one via warmane trade system. Is it posible to have 2 of them on the same account? I know you can't create second DK.
    1 horde 1 ally.

3. Wrong, you may have 2 horde DKs if you buy one of them.

4. not 100% sure this works the same on lord, but on icecrown if your premium you can create at least 3 dk's on same faction.

5. not 100% sure this works the same on lord, but on icecrown if your premium you can create at least 3 dk's on same faction.
    You may only have one Death Knight hero class character on Lordaeron Realm, and you must have an existing character of at least a level 55.

6. i have one on icecrown if make one in frostmourne is there any possible that it transfer to IC?
    so i have 2 dk there
    sry for bad english

7. i have one on icecrown if make one in frostmourne is there any possible that it transfer to IC?
    so i have 2 dk there
    sry for bad english
    Most likely yes

8. I was able to make another one after placing my current DK up for sale. Once I canceled the sale I had two ont he account. BOth were Horde. I didnt try more than 2.