1. 700ms is still a roundtrip delay of almost 1 and a half seconds, that's insanely high for any connection on any side of the world. The fact I have 32ms conistently tells me there is something going on between your ISP and communications to their server. This is something that is probably out of the paygrade of anyone who works here.

I'm really not surprised the server is treating you this way, that latency is a detriment to anyone who plays with you.
    First off not one single player in the last four months I've played with has complained about ping. Let me state this again in big letters for you. BEFORE THE ANTI-CHEAT WAS UPDATED THIS WAS NOT A PROBLEM. Can you read it better now?

Also explain why this is happening to people with 20-50ms????? You cannot.
    Edited: March 6, 2017

2. I have constant 40-45 ping, but few times/maybe once a day it spikes up and I get this jerking stuff. I haven't looked if it is server side. I don't really know, but I think its some cloud server in Poland badly talks with warmane, some other services have similar stuff, few times people from my region get this at same time(not on same subnet). Or maybe I should get tinfoil hat.
    Doesn't really bother me, few secs wont spoil my game.

3. i hate this too, unmoveable in dalaran.

4. I've given up honestly. Only acknowledgement was a month ago by a staff member not a dev. But after multiple bugtracker reports opened from numerous members and this thread nothing from devs and I doubt we'll see anything soon.
    Sad because I am a donator and would of loved to donate again but decided I'm not going to anymore. Was a good server while I was able to play it.

5. same getting ported over and over while playing on 60 ms idk why Oo

6. Has happened to me for no reason. Never had this lag issue before now. Happens a few times a day, for a few minutes at a time then randomly stops and everything fine. I run everything on low graphics, etc. and with 20-80ms depending on where I am and how many people are around.

7. I also have this problem of getting few steps back several times either in mount or foot. Its realy annoying. Like that since 1 week.

8. Im also having this issue and i play with 100-130ms and it doesn't change from that, only really happens when im on mounts but when i am it happens all throughout the day...
    Edited: March 15, 2017

9. Thumps up , Go on dude we are on.
    what????????

1 month and still no update? Does no staff actually care???
    Edited: March 22, 2017

10. what????????

1 month and still no update? Does no staff actually care???
    Of course we care, but this is not a Q&A section, and we're not going to lessen our anti-cheat due to some minor inconveniences for a small number of people. The loss outweighs the gain.

Next time, read the section rules before posting.

• Requesting Staff Replies - The suggestion section is a section to be used for making suggestions, not inquiring for staff opinions or insight. This is what private messaging staff members are for. The staff does read suggestions, but if we reply, it will be at our own discretion.
    Source: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

First 123