1. Thanks for removing 75K honor and not telling us beforehand. Extremely professional not to share that kind information within your team and truly proving how great Warmane stuff is working together. What are your devs doing? Randomly making decisions seconds before patching? Does not seem like they are following instructions.

2. if ICC open, Lordareon fall down many times... plz fix this unknown bug thanks

3. I don't know what you did on lordaeron with those release icc 25 normal but i defenettly on heroic icc 25 hc on icecrown server u **** up the 3rd wave of valkyres and defile in same time good job on that 2 i didnt know where to write so that why i write here sry for loreaderon players gl in icc 25

4. Why you were hiding the fact that you are going to clear honor points? Many people waisted lots of time for nothing. What you have done was really inprofessional and stupid. I am dissapointed.

5. I don't know what you did on lordaeron with those release icc 25 normal but i defenettly on heroic icc 25 hc on icecrown server u **** up the 3rd wave of valkyres and defile in same time good job on that 2 i didnt know where to write so that why i write here sry for loreaderon players gl in icc 25
    We are aware of the issue and it will be corrected quite soon.
    if ICC open, Lordareon fall down many times... plz fix this unknown bug thanks
    The realm was restarted for hotfixes when ICC was released

Unfortunately I do not have any info regarding the honor point reset issue

6. May 2, 2017  
    como faço para mudar pro server icecrown?

7. May 20, 2017  
    We would also like to use this opportunity to note that the PvE ladder will be wiped today and therefore the PvE season will start today and end on May 20, 2017! The following week another PvE tournament will be organized. More details will be shared when the time comes.
    Any news about the tournament?

8. May 21, 2017  
    If you can provide an answer whether the tournament will happen or not would be appreciated since some of my guild members have plans irl that are put on hold because of it.

9. May 21, 2017  
    whats your plan on halion release and icc buff ?

10. May 24, 2017  
    We would also like to use this opportunity to note that the PvE ladder will be wiped today and therefore the PvE season will start today and end on May 20, 2017! The following week another PvE tournament will be organized. More details will be shared when the time comes.
    24 may and pve ladder hasnt reset nor any news from pve tourney, any ETA of tournament date? thx

11. May 24, 2017  
    24 may and pve ladder hasnt reset nor any news from pve tourney, any ETA of tournament date? thx
    The snapshot was taken. Announcement of the date will come in the coming days.
    The message above has been posted almost two days ago, therefore I assume we will be given some information this week.

12. May 30, 2017  
    WTS my body for info about tournament warmen staff pls :)

13. May 30, 2017  
    For crying out loud guys... Outland is out. Of course there is no tournament on WotLK.

It was just a prank bro.

14. May 30, 2017  
    But my body is actually quite hot, I'm sure we can arrange something :)

15. June 4, 2017  

First ... 9101112 Last