1. It finally hit me, are you Praetorian? The Shaman from Elitist Jerks of Mal'Ganis? If so, **** mate it's been such a long time.
    No, never used a similar name in-game for characters.

Will there also be a PvP tournament on season end?
    Imo watching arena fights is more entertaining than a pve raid.
    Possibly, but can't make any promises right now.

2. No, never used a similar name in-game for characters.

Possibly, but can't make any promises right now.
    Can you release the last not scripted boss yet on cataclysm? Its top voted in the bugtracker for over a year, does the vote in the bug tracker have an impact in fixxing?

3. bro 28 march? if anyone wants my gold pm me cuz im killing myself with this news D

4. Why release ICC on a Sunday ? When all other Content always was released on a Wednesday.
    Anything special on this 28 March ?

5. Why release ICC on a Sunday ? When all other Content always was released on a Wednesday.
    Anything special on this 28 March ?
    Why not? What's wrong with Sunday?

6. Why not? What's wrong with Sunday?
    Instances reset on wednesday

7. Great news. Will the tournament be hosted only for Lordaeron or both realms again?

8. ICC released on March 26th, get HYPED!

9. Why not? What's wrong with Sunday?
    Nothing is wrong with it, its just weird.

10. We would also like to use this opportunity to note that the PvE ladder will be wiped today and therefore the PvE season will start today and end on May 20, 2017! The following week another PvE tournament will be organized. More details will be shared when the time comes.
    [Colot= FFFF00] So did we just change our minds on this? or what time was this going to happen? Its been more then 24 hours since this post so the venacular "today" is no longer valid. We are trying to reschedule new raids with this infomation you have given us so a hasty response would be appreciated.[/color]

11. When u say today, what time do you mean exactly?

12. If you gonna release ICC wing by wing then release it earlier, having nothing challenging to do since november kills us.

1 wing released per week and we slay LK normal in may this is too long without challenging content for a ''challenging realm'' in my eyes!

13. If you gonna release ICC wing by wing then release it earlier, having nothing challenging to do since november kills us.

1 wing released per week and we slay LK normal in may this is too long without challenging content for a ''challenging realm'' in my eyes!
    Though I suppose it would be fine if you let us toggle hardmode for the first wing from the start.

14. So out of curiosity, how often will pve tournaments occur for guilds, and will the reward change everytime or same forum titles, 25 coins and same mount?

First 1234 ... Last