1. what competition? u think that it will create competition if nerds are allowed to farm wing after wing each week? it wont, the race will decide between the top guild of the toc patch, not only because they have the best gear but also they have the best players, organisation and dedication

it will only hurt the server to release wing by wing and it will continue this boring *** 5 boss per week raiding that we had for the past half year, give ICC in full and make sure normal mode is doable by a smart pug or lordaeron will lose more and more of its pop
    + 6months was more time than enough to get ready for icc. since they also released full toc at once instead 1boss per week like on retail you could already farm 30badges from toc alone first id. Also we had the xmas event where players could farm infinite amount of badges.

If your gear/guild isnt ready for icc by now i doubt you will play a roll on progress anyway

2. what competition? u think that it will create competition if nerds are allowed to farm wing after wing each week? it wont, the race will decide between the top guild of the toc patch, not only because they have the best gear but also they have the best players, organisation and dedication

it will only hurt the server to release wing by wing and it will continue this boring *** 5 boss per week raiding that we had for the past half year, give ICC in full and make sure normal mode is doable by a smart pug or lordaeron will lose more and more of its pop
    I don't know anymore, honestly. To me, Lordaeron is slowly looking like a lost cause, at least from the point of view of a person that wants to raid on an extremely high competitive level. Having a single guild steamroll through everything to claim #1 is so boring.

3. At the moment there are 6.7k players online on Lordaeron. Are we talking about the same realm?
    Between 1 and 3 hours on a really nice day that you can rarely find people to do things on Lordaeron, the rest the server is dead, it can say 6.7k players but the real thing is way to far from that number.

About the wing by wing thing, its really unfair lo open icc that way and only represent more months of dead global waiting for full open to see if people decide to come back and play Lordaeron again.

4. I don't know anymore, honestly. To me, Lordaeron is slowly looking like a lost cause, at least from the point of view of a person that wants to raid on an extremely high competitive level. Having a single guild steamroll through everything to claim #1 is so boring.
    Well let's be honest they deserve it. They won the tournament on which every player had equal gear, time to prepare etc, meaning that they are skilled. They are here for a long time meaning that they are dedicated. You would think that people had the time to gear up for ICC having in mind everything that was mentioned, and it's true, if they didn't gear up by now they won't gear up in the next 2 months. It doesn't matter how the content is released they will get the RFs if they play it smart, if you want competition you will be able to race with them in 1-2 years because the ladder will still probably exist like it does for Icecrown realm. If you are worthy you will have the chance to actually compete with the best.

5. Well let's be honest they deserve it. They won the tournament on which every player had equal gear, time to prepare etc, meaning that they are skilled. They are here for a long time meaning that they are dedicated. You would think that people had the time to gear up for ICC having in mind everything that was mentioned, and it's true, if they didn't gear up by now they won't gear up in the next 2 months. It doesn't matter how the content is released they will get the RFs if they play it smart, if you want competition you will be able to race with them in 1-2 years because the ladder will still probably exist like it does for Icecrown realm. If you are worthy you will have the chance to actually compete with the best.
    That really wasn't my point. I don't think you read my post thoroughly, as you completely misunderstood it. It's not a question of MEMORIES (who I didn't even mention) "deserving" to be number one. They are the number one guild (not in haxball), and have solidified that standing on numerous occasions, and are the clear favourites for the upcoming realm first-claims in Icecrown Citadel. That really didn't have anything to do with my post.
    All I meant that from a point of view of any person that enjoys absolute top tier competitive raiding, it's not fun to be in, or see a single guild that has absolutely no competition. It's not fun to have nothing to prove or nothing to be afraid of. That's my personal opinion, though, and that's why I'm losing interest in Lordaeron. Lordaeron, which the developers consider the most hardcore server for progression raiding, should have the quality of competition.

6. If anyone is talking about "competitive" stuff, you guys should really fix the server record stuff.

It's clearly broken when you see
    Guild XXXX defeated YYYYY in record time 5mins
    And 15 sec later, another guild gets the record being 5:30
    :D Just a thought.
    Those records are just 100% ignored at this point

7. That really wasn't my point. I don't think you read my post thoroughly, as you completely misunderstood it. It's not a question of MEMORIES (who I didn't even mention) "deserving" to be number one. They are the number one guild (not in haxball), and have solidified that standing on numerous occasions, and are the clear favourites for the upcoming realm first-claims in Icecrown Citadel. That really didn't have anything to do with my post.
    All I meant that from a point of view of any person that enjoys absolute top tier competitive raiding, it's not fun to be in, or see a single guild that has absolutely no competition. It's not fun to have nothing to prove or nothing to be afraid of. That's my personal opinion, though, and that's why I'm losing interest in Lordaeron. Lordaeron, which the developers consider the most hardcore server for progression raiding, should have the quality of competition.
    I did read and understand your post, and I also went a bit offtopic. My point is that there's no competition regarding realm firsts and similar stuff and it's not the Staff's fault, it's just the way it is. As I said the only competition most players will have is in 1-2 years if they join a better than solid guild. In other words your argument regarding the competition is not just irrelevant but false, the competition would be tighter if it was released fully instantly.

8. We are looking forward to it! I hope it will be truly bug-free and doable. So so so excited!

make sure normal mode is doable by a smart pug or lordaeron will lose more and more of its pop
    ^ This i %100 agree. After having Anub'arak fix, pugs now do not always kill it. Even that costed some population i believe.

9. We are looking forward to it! I hope it will be truly bug-free and doable. So so so excited!

^ This i %100 agree. After having Anub'arak fix, pugs now do not always kill it. Even that costed some population i believe.
    I get the vibe that you're saying that a fix to a boss lost some population?
    Don't think anyone wants whiners who can't play the game correctly or give up because normal mode is too hard..
    Apologies if I misunderstood :D

10. Will the 3.3 5-man dungeons also be released at the same time?

11. In order to enter Icecrown Citadel you need to complete a part of a questchain that starts in Forge of Souls, so probably.

12. I think wing by wing is way better, as not so hardcore guilds can compete as well.

13. I think wing by wing is way better, as not so hardcore guilds can compete as well.
    Those guilds won't be competing for RFs, they can compete for speedkills and similar stuff anyway.

14. ICC should be released wing by wing, there is literally no other way to go

What the F.... NO.

That would be annoying as hell. If you are going to release ICC, do full content.
    Maybe hold back on HC.
    Maybe hold back on FOS, POS, HOR (to make ICC more challenging).

15. What the F.... NO.

That would be annoying as hell. If you are going to release ICC, do full content.
    Maybe hold back on HC.
    Maybe hold back on FOS, POS, HOR (to make ICC more challenging).
    Erm.. what? How is dog**** 232 gear with no gems/ poor stat optimization going to make ICC more challenging considering you can get almost full 245ilvl gear in 2-3 weeks on a fresh character from doing weekly TOC 25/Ony25/VoA 25 pugs..?

First ... 34567 ... Last