1. This is a very valid point. People are pushing bigger numbers than the required for clearing icc, it only makes sense that icc be buffed as well, if not permanently then atleast for the first couple of months, and the 30% buff to never be implemented, more like the bosses should start with that 30% instead and gradually drop to 0 while players never having the 30% buff, that would be something :D
    how about you clear togc25 first before you talk about raidbuffs (:

2. I feel it would be too easy compared to the old buffed content, which is why I think we should have a ptr.

3. I feel it would be too easy compared to the old buffed content, which is why I think we should have a ptr.
    I donĀ“t think ICC25 normal will be too easy compared to old buffed content TOC25 normal.
    Also, I don t think ICC 25 heroic without aura will be too easy compaded to old buffed TOGC25.

4. On retail first 11 bosses were killed in 3 days, and this is many years old content for all of us.

5. On retail first 11 bosses were killed in 3 days, and this is many years old content for all of us.
    Dunno how to edit on mobile, so sorry, but obviously I'm only talking about heroic, leave normal as it is for sure. This is just the last relevant raid we're gonna have here, what most of us here have been waiting since the release of the realm, and I personally wish it would be more than the last boss of the raid that could take more than a week t kill. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but that's why I'm asking for ptr too.

6. On retail first 11 bosses were killed in 3 days, and this is many years old content for all of us.
    That's impressive considering only the first 4 bosses would have been available. While sharing your concerns for a challenging heroic version not sure where you are pulling this statistic from. Paragon's world first PP kill in 25H was on 12 FEB, over two months after the initial release and over a month after the Plagueworks release.

Certainly it is better to nerf impossibly difficult content than to buff overly simple content, after folks have already run through there in easy mode. A public test realm seems excessive but allowing a few top guilds a chance to assess the difficulty in appropriate gear on a closed test realm sounds reasonable and beneficial.

7. Again, I am obviously talking about heroic only as I said before. Three days after heroic icc opened the first 11 bosses were dead.

8. Will ToGC be unbuffed after ICC release?

9. Will ToGC be unbuffed after ICC release?
    considering ulduar hasnt been touched since toc release id say no

10. Did u delay the release until 6 april ?

11. Exact time will be posted one week before the release.
    What happened?

12. toc25 was easy on retail^^thats why it's buffed here, and it's Paragon who killed first the bosses in Icc HC so.., here with no buff at all, it won't be easy in normal state to down them.

13. Nice Job warmane in balanced and fair content. PTR on only for memories....
    Well ****ing Done

14. U mad ? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDxdxddxdxdDDDDDDDD

15. U mad ? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDxdxddxdxdDDDDDDDD
    i think its unfair advantage because memories already knows tictac then D

First ... 678910 ... Last