1. What about RS? Are we gonna wait for additional half year?

2. What about RS? Are we gonna wait for additional half year?
    6-7 months after the opening of the gates of Icecrown Citadel would be blizz-like. Even so, Ruby Sanctum is a 1-boss raid. You're not going to die if you don't have it right away.

3. I have some questions in general tho. Will you release heroic and normal mode at the same time, if so dynamic ID will be implemented from the first day? Or later on.

I get the vibe that you're saying that a fix to a boss lost some population?
    Don't think anyone wants whiners who can't play the game correctly or give up because normal mode is too hard..
    Apologies if I misunderstood :D
    No no totally misunderstood, what i meant was the fix for the add level. At the same time some stuff got broken with it. Smart pugs should be able to clear ICC, im all for it.

4. Smart pugs should be able to clear ICC, I'm all for it.
    up we go
    with style

5. please dont activate shadowmourne quest chain. it will be fine at the beginning only few people will have it but after 1 year when the pug scene will also develop because of % icc buff and more gear it will become mandatory especially in pvp/arena because so many run around with it

6. What about releasing wing by wing in 2 weeks period and giving The Frostwing halls and The Lich King in same week (as were in patch 3.3.2. on retail) making it only 42 days away from March 26 for full instance Released.

7. What about releasing wing by wing in 2 weeks period and giving The Frostwing halls and The Lich King in same week (as were in patch 3.3.2. on retail) making it only 42 days away from March 26 for full instance Released.
    Making the Raid to other TOC just wif like 3 Bosses more kinda ResidentSleeper in my Eyes....literally everyone on Lord is tired of TOC
    I dont know why ppl want Wing by Wing it dosent even matter or does it ??? HOW ??? U think u have a spot in the Competition of ICC wif u're Guild u just made ? NO. No offense but face the Fact u're either ICC ready by now or never....and im talkin about Gearwise

8. please dont activate shadowmourne quest chain. it will be fine at the beginning only few people will have it but after 1 year when the pug scene will also develop because of % icc buff and more gear it will become mandatory especially in pvp/arena because so many run around with it
    Going to assume you don't play warrior/DK/Pally.
    Neither do I, but they should release it. It's a stupid op weapon but if it's not available, it's not fair to those players either.

And lets face it, it's not as simple as throw your wallet at the screen and POOF naked warrior with 1.5k gs.

9. Going to assume you don't play warrior/DK/Pally.
    Neither do I, but they should release it. It's a stupid op weapon but if it's not available, it's not fair to those players either.

And lets face it, it's not as simple as throw your wallet at the screen and POOF naked warrior with 1.5k gs.
    I bet he isnt even playing on Lord for a long Time, it acutally takes u already Months for Ulduar Mace and Shadowmourne req. way more Shards mean u'll need atleast 3-4 month maybe more to obtain 1 Shadowmourne....U need 50 Shards for Shadowmourne compare to the 30 for Val'anyr....

10. I bet he isnt even playing on Lord for a long Time, it acutally takes u already Months for Ulduar Mace and Shadowmourne req. way more Shards mean u'll need atleast 3-4 month maybe more to obtain 1 Shadowmourne....U need 50 Shards for Shadowmourne compare to the 30 for Val'anyr....
    i do and i play warr. im talking about arena only or maybe disable it in arena would be a good idea.

11. i do and i play warr. im talking about arena only or maybe disable it in arena would be a good idea.
    And then you got warriors that can't be no.1 ranked just because they can't actually get the BIS weapon from that expansion.

Again, not fair on the chars that actually want it.

I bet he isnt even playing on Lord for a long Time, it acutally takes u already Months for Ulduar Mace and Shadowmourne req. way more Shards mean u'll need atleast 3-4 month maybe more to obtain 1 Shadowmourne....U need 50 Shards for Shadowmourne compare to the 30 for Val'anyr....
    As above.

It takes about 10 weeks if everything goes perfectly.
    That's assuming that all shards go to 1 person and you get pretty lucky on the drops.

12. the difference is on retail the content was over after few months here it will last forever

13. the difference is on retail the content was over after few months here it will last forever
    Suppose that's why you play here rather than retail where the content progresses..

Still, fair is fair.

As a priest player I'm the no.1 person to be scared of SMs but that's just part of the game.

14. buenas noches una pregunta no se si es el servidor o es mi Pc pero trato de conectar y solo se queda en conectando despues me sale imposible conectar ya revise videos y conversaciones en el foro pero nada quisiera me podrian ayudar gracias :C

First ... 45678 ... Last