1. I wish I can get a character raid ready before that date, I'm just level 10 mage now.
    Challenge accepted.

2. Ummmm, how can u realace ICC before the dungeons of FOS / POS / HOR... u use to get gear from those 3 to enter later icc.
    Are u planning to realace those dungeons anytime now?, server went down on population from 12.000 to 2.000 after the news of realace icc almost 2 years later...
    tx!

3. Ummmm, how can u realace ICC before the dungeons of FOS / POS / HOR... u use to get gear from those 3 to enter later icc.
    Are u planning to realace those dungeons anytime now?, server went down on population from 12.000 to 2.000 after the news of realace icc almost 2 years later...
    tx!
    You know the 5 man instances are obviously being released with the ICC raid?

4. Will Shadowmourne be available with the quest like it was in blizzard servers? I really hope we don't have to donate like before, that will only ruin the experience in the game, mostly at pvp.

5. Will Shadowmourne be available with the quest like it was in blizzard servers? I really hope we don't have to donate like before, that will only ruin the experience in the game, mostly at pvp.
    /sign that

6. It is available on Icecrown. I don't see why wouldn't make it available for Lordaeron as well.

7. Hey Mercy,

will be ICC10/25 (normal/heroic) buffed in any way?
    Or it is part of the ,,surprise´´?

Thank you

8. what are you planing to do with the 5-30% icc buff?

9. Hey Mercy,

will be ICC10/25 (normal/heroic) buffed in any way?
    Or it is part of the ,,surprise´´?

Thank you
    Don't know with absolute certainty at the time of writing this, but it is likely we will start ICC out with no +% buff (Strength of Wrynn, Hellscream's Warsong). In that situation, ICC would already be 30% more difficult than it currently is on Icecrown.
    Will honor points be reset as well?
    Most likely not.

10. Don't know with absolute certainty at the time of writing this, but it is likely we will start ICC out with no +% buff (Strength of Wrynn, Hellscream's Warsong). In that situation, ICC would already be 30% more difficult than it currently is on Icecrown..
    And that would mean bosses in togc have double the hp of some icc25hc bosses unless you buff their hp at all.

11. And that would mean bosses in togc have double the hp of some icc25hc bosses unless you buff their hp at all.
    or rather nerf togc since its old content.

will on lordaeron everyone in group need kingslayer to enter heroic or only raidleader?

12. Will the new patch include the removal of Titansteel smelting cooldown for miners like it was removed on 3.3.3? If not will it ever be removed?

13. And that would mean bosses in togc have double the hp of some icc25hc bosses unless you buff their hp at all.
    This is a very valid point. People are pushing bigger numbers than the required for clearing icc, it only makes sense that icc be buffed as well, if not permanently then atleast for the first couple of months, and the 30% buff to never be implemented, more like the bosses should start with that 30% instead and gradually drop to 0 while players never having the 30% buff, that would be something :D

14. Don't know with absolute certainty at the time of writing this, but it is likely we will start ICC out with no +% buff (Strength of Wrynn, Hellscream's Warsong). In that situation, ICC would already be 30% more difficult than it currently is on Icecrown.

Most likely not.
    Actualy, yeah :D
    Not appliing buff at all could be the best way how to make it more then enough competitive and hardcore.
    Also, there is no way to buff proff or LK, because then you cannot kill them cos of enrage.
    Will be ToGC debuffed after ICC release?

First ... 56789 ... Last