1. maybe instead of complaining about lord 3s on forum 24/7 grab 2 partners queue 3s and be productive

2. I truly think that warmane arena season last's too short period of time. It should be atleast 6 months per season.

3. Duelist title is just a joke for r1... there should still have glad title for atleast R1 in 2s brackets. Duelist is not even a title ...

4. Duelist title is just a joke for r1... there should still have glad title for atleast R1 in 2s brackets. Duelist is not even a title ...
    Want Gladiator? Go 3s.
    Duelist title is more then how "2s bracket" should be rewarded.

5. Want Gladiator? Go 3s.
    Duelist title is more then how "2s bracket" should be rewarded.
    ye better reward ppl for playing a dead bracket
    kys

6. ye better reward ppl for playing a dead bracket
    kys
    Remove "gladiator" tryhards from 2s.
    Give nothing to compete for in 2s.
    More people will go in 3s for titles.

Altho, i find pretty low title distribution in 3s, not helping at all, but still give a try then see people tryharding 2s for their claimed "gladiator" while not bothering in even try 3s for it.

7. Remove "gladiator" tryhards from 2s.
    Give nothing to compete for in 2s.
    More people will go in 3s for titles.

Altho, i find pretty low title distribution in 3s, not helping at all, but still give a try then see people tryharding 2s for their claimed "gladiator" while not bothering in even try 3s for it.
    theres simple not enough people for 3v3 and with top3 only you wont get the mass people to que 3v3. right now its 100times more tryhard since 3v3 is just who farms the most 10games for points team. if you want an activ 3v3 ladder you need to lower 3v3 requirement for should/t2 wep

8. theres simple not enough people for 3v3 and with top3 only you wont get the mass people to que 3v3. right now its 100times more tryhard since 3v3 is just who farms the most 10games for points team. if you want an activ 3v3 ladder you need to lower 3v3 requirement for should/t2 wep
    uh actually this isn't the Lordaeron subforum. Icecrown 3s are FAR not as bad

9. theres simple not enough people for 3v3 and with top3 only you wont get the mass people to que 3v3. right now its 100times more tryhard since 3v3 is just who farms the most 10games for points team. if you want an activ 3v3 ladder you need to lower 3v3 requirement for should/t2 wep
    Actually, out of the "active teams" there are 11 teams over 2k rate, which is quite good, and most of times they face some other "proper team".
    Remember, make a team and then disband it doesnt mean "farm the 10games", me and many other people did 3s for fun in tons of team and/or creating new ones and delete it right after the games.
    Removing the amount of tryhard in 2s , will certanly increase the 3s , no matter what. Only suggestion i would give more would be lower a bit the reqs about T2 weps, but meh.

There is the population, i've seen way worst servers with more 3s activity, but , rewarding 2s as was before was just obvious killing the 3s.

If people are interested that much in Gladiator title, they will be forced in gather a third partner

10. remove glads from earlier seasons with 1.7k1.8k ratings and pre wipe gladiators and more ppl will queue again

11. most toxic comunity,4 legit players, guy giving scripts on warmane stream
    thread

12. we get arenapoints on Season end ??

13. at what Server Time on march 26th does the season end?

14. at what Server Time on march 26th does the season end?
    At read-the-homepage o'clock.

15. 7a.m. ???
    QUOTE=Jamesmc007;2787703]we get arenapoints on Season end ??[/QUOTE]
    ????

First ... 2345 Last