1. Also, why don't you award the title achievements aswell? How are we supposed to get every achievement in the game?

2. Also, why don't you award the title achievements aswell? How are we supposed to get every achievement in the game?
    you get achievements when u get titles, dont talk without knowing

3. you get achievements when u get titles, dont talk without knowing

4. in case you're too blind to notice he is furious gladiator.. rank 1, korvan.. in WOTLK.. on retail.. i'm pretty sure rank 1 on retail during WOTLK means more than rank 1 in 3v3 on warmane with 2.1k rating

5. in case you're too blind to notice he is furious gladiator.. rank 1, korvan.. in WOTLK.. on retail.. i'm pretty sure rank 1 on retail during WOTLK means more than rank 1 in 3v3 on warmane with 2.1k rating
    Wait, where does it say retail?

6. but im equally certain you know better than most of us, korvan, after all who could compete with the knowledge and intellect of a 17 year old

7. oh my bad, i forgot there's such a thing as MoP private servers.. dunno why people would play them but yes, my mistake

8. There's a mistake on the main page. "ICECROWN CITADEL NEWS" link redirects you to this thread instead of http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348578

9. in case you're too blind to notice he is furious gladiator.. rank 1, korvan.. in WOTLK.. on retail.. i'm pretty sure rank 1 on retail during WOTLK means more than rank 1 in 3v3 on warmane with 2.1k rating
    triggered coz no achiev in mop 4Head

10. There's a mistake on the main page. "ICECROWN CITADEL NEWS" link redirects you to this thread instead of http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348578
    Corrected.

11. Any Update about Blackrock or it will be the same next season???
    Please give us more info!

12. Also, why don't you award the title achievements aswell? How are we supposed to get every achievement in the game?
    I know I'd be frustrated if this happened to me.

13. in case you're too blind to notice he is furious gladiator.. rank 1, korvan.. in WOTLK.. on retail.. i'm pretty sure rank 1 on retail during WOTLK means more than rank 1 in 3v3 on warmane with 2.1k rating
    Seasonal glad on retail is easier than on warmane.

14. Still waiting for an update on WIT2. There's a large potential to expand the server and players if you add tournaments occasionally. I mean look at the last WIT, drainer, hulkpass, mehh, and everyone else that played.

Anyway.. taking away gladiator titles from the 2v2 bracket seems pretty useless. I really have no idea what the logic is. Makes 3s bracket more active? I mean yeah, in theory it's kind of nice. But no one really cares about 3s like they used to. You're too late. For the longest time, people would talk about how they wanted more titles in 3s so it'd be more active, but now it's just a joke. Soumi gets r1 no matter what, no one is going to try hard for 3s r1 titles.

And one last thing, you should really look at how many titles are given out on each realm. Pretty sure icecrown is more active in 2s/3s and receives much less rewards. Some people will get rival on blackrock with a complete joke, where someone on icecrown might have 2.2k and miss it. And in 2s, I think the cutoff to get challenger was like 2.8k? That's madness.

First 1234 ... Last