1. Stop making another wrath of the lich king patch in MIST OF PANDARIA server !!!

Ok so as i much appreciate for lately upgrades and fixes but i guess we dont actually need another wrath of the lich king server in mist of pandaria server and i think its much better to waste time and energy on fixing pandaria stuff instead of fixing WoTLK dungeons and raids maybe focus on fixing some stuff like
    1: legendary quests
    2: timeless isle
    3: Dominance offensive
    4:Krasarang Wilds which is deeply dead right now
    5:Kun-lai summit
    and much more that i cant remember
    I think we chosed MoP server to play mist of pandaria expansion not wait and see just WoTLK fixes
    Thank you warmane staff for your considering. ♥

2. Ok so as i much appreciate for lately upgrades and fixes but i guess we dont actually need another wrath of the lich king server in mist of pandaria server and i think its much better to waste time and energy on fixing pandaria stuff instead of fixing WoTLK dungeons and raids maybe focus on fixing some stuff like
    1: legendary quests
    2: timeless isle
    3: Dominance offensive
    4:Krasarang Wilds which is deeply dead right now
    5:Kun-lai summit
    and much more that i cant remember
    I think we chosed MoP server to play mist of pandaria expansion not wait and see just WoTLK fixes
    Thank you warmane staff for your considering. ♥
    Agree 100%, all the old content (bar leveling relevant stuff) can wait till pandaland works properly.

3. we need to have patiente, and they host 3 expantions, no matters which one is old or newest... they pay attention equal to all of them, if not look out for a server only dedicated for MoP... but trust me when i say theres not another like this one, really like the official blizzard server... and old content is important too, farm gear for transmog mounts and archiv is part of the game... l

4. we need to have patiente, and they host 3 expantions, no matters which one is old or newest... they pay attention equal to all of them, if not look out for a server only dedicated for MoP... but trust me when i say theres not another like this one, really like the official blizzard server... and old content is important too, farm gear for transmog mounts and archiv is part of the game... l
    No, they obviously don't pay equal attention. Cata is almost dead and MoP is meh, all we get is fixed content from the WotLK realms. Still they won't focus on fixing questlines and pandarian stuff, they stated they will work on Cata dungeons to release them in MoP...

OT: Totally agree with everything you said, timeless isle is in a pretty good condition I can say yet all the rest need much work. Personally I would love to see the Legendary Questlines being implemented.

5. and old content is important too, farm gear for transmog mounts and archiv is part of the game... l
    I guess you are a PVP guy who want old content just to get transmog items and dont get me wrong releasing old content was awesome but i guess thats enough or maybe pay attention on cata expansion and fix some quest and some dungeon and raid there, since we get updates every week or every month its all good BUT from my PoV i like to do some new stuff that i didn't do before, I mean I played WoTLK 5 years ago and I almost did everything in that expansion then I moved to cata and I did some stuff there and then I moved to mop and I think all people want to do is to enjoy new expansion and lets be honest almost everything that I touch in pandaria is bugged nor not working at all.

6. we need to have patiente, and they host 3 expantions, no matters which one is old or newest... they pay attention equal to all of them, if not look out for a server only dedicated for MoP... but trust me when i say theres not another like this one, really like the official blizzard server... and old content is important too, farm gear for transmog mounts and archiv is part of the game... l
    They don't pay equal attention. They said WOTLK is pritority.

7. They don't pay equal attention. They said WOTLK is pritority.
    Where they said that? link the thread or post... even so i do pve and pvp... MoP have all raids working and fully scripted..
    i dont think much servers have this, even so i try a another server on tops list of votes last week and all instances are open but nothing works the bosses and mobs not have spells or scripts.... they just stand and attack... and they said they will start working with cata raids and instances... and cata realm is dead becouse that expantion sucks from my point of view... like MoP... iam the kind of player like move on... if not i will be playing WOLTK realms.... hope they start working soon with WoD...
    Edited: February 15, 2017

8. Kek'd bro. The community chose they want old content. You can swear at the community.

9. Where they said that? link the thread or post... even so i do pve and pvp... MoP have all raids working and fully scripted..
    i dont think much servers have this, even so i try a another server on tops list of votes last week and all instances are open but nothing works the bosses and mobs not have spells or scripts.... they just stand and attack... and they said they will start working with cata raids and instances... and cata realm is dead becouse that expantion sucks from my point of view... like MoP... iam the kind of player like move on... if not i will be playing WOLTK realms.... hope they start working soon with WoD...
    Cata realms used to have population but it drastically decreased because warmane was giving little to no attention at all.
    Pandaria has indeed well scripted dungeons, keep in mind though that the majority of the playerbase are casual players who prefer doing open world quests which most of them are bugged. I hope they won't start working with WoD until they fix all the previous expansions first.

10. Where they said that? link the thread or post...
    They said that long time ago on several occasions (And I'm not going to look where, search for yourself if you want), when they decided to open lordaeron and change the title for ''Warmane | WOTLK PRIVATE SERVER"
    If you want to believe otherwise, it will be your problem^^
    Edited: February 15, 2017