1. Is Lorderon as toxic community as Icecrown? cause what ive seen on Icecrown is abysmal in human interaction. Not even counting the ganking in lowbies as expected, but the shear numbers of people just doing random stuff to piss other off, trolling, namecalling, elitism and ninjalooting etc etc etc Ive seen on this server make me cringe my toes. So is Lorderon also like this?

2. Is Lorderon as toxic community as Icecrown? cause what ive seen on Icecrown is abysmal in human interaction. Not even counting the ganking in lowbies as expected, but the shear numbers of people just doing random stuff to piss other off, trolling, namecalling, elitism and ninjalooting etc etc etc Ive seen on this server make me cringe my toes. So is Lorderon also like this?
    icecrown is where the intensity is at

3. Is Lorderon as toxic community as Icecrown? cause what ive seen on Icecrown is abysmal in human interaction. Not even counting the ganking in lowbies as expected, but the shear numbers of people just doing random stuff to piss other off, trolling, namecalling, elitism and ninjalooting etc etc etc Ive seen on this server make me cringe my toes. So is Lorderon also like this?
    Due to 3x lower population on Lordaeron there you interract more with mobs than players, and mobs can not scam you.

4. Icecrown is great if you don't have a lot of time to play (you can get to 80 in like a day or so if you set aside the time, RDF is a godsend to grind out your EoT gear and get to T9 4pc stuff and EoT trinkets fast), but unless you're going to be able to make consistent raid times, you're going to be pugging raids, which can be a mixed bag (RO after one boss sometimes, which is infuriating to say the least...).

Lordaeron is great if you want a more authentic WotlK experience, and don't mind the time it takes to hit 80 (which doesn't really take that long if you get some questing addons...). People are generally more helpful, raiders generally have a deeper understanding of their class / role and the boss fights, and the pvp is a bit better, since there aren't tons of BiS peeps running around with Smourne just two or three shotting everyone in sight :p

If you don't have a lot of time, and want to just log in to raid from time to time : Icecrown

If you want a more authentic WoW experience, and can devote the time : Lordaeron

First 12