1. Sell me on the Horde side

First of all, I'd like to apologize if these types of threads are not allowed/frowned upon.

With that said, I currently play on the Alliance side and only have one level 80 on here. Although I have definitely won a lot of BGs on Alliance, I will admit I do actually like PVE a lot more.

Although I do play Alliance right now, I used to main Horde back in retail. I only ever mained Alliance throughout Mists of Pandaria because my old neighbor played that faction (went back to Horde when he quit).

The only reason for me right now to go Horde is that I feel the races of the Horde look more badass to me, but I'd like more reasons to go Horde on Icecrown. So please, give me more good reasons to go red.

Hell, I'll even take opinions as to why I should stay blue.

2. There's less PvE guild drama. I've yet to have a Horde guild hunt me down to talk ****. (Yes, there are Alliance guilds that have done this; entire guilds) In fact, they've all been pretty friendly.

3. First of all, I'd like to apologize if these types of threads are not allowed/frowned upon.

With that said, I currently play on the Alliance side and only have one level 80 on here. Although I have definitely won a lot of BGs on Alliance, I will admit I do actually like PVE a lot more.

Although I do play Alliance right now, I used to main Horde back in retail. I only ever mained Alliance throughout Mists of Pandaria because my old neighbor played that faction (went back to Horde when he quit).

The only reason for me right now to go Horde is that I feel the races of the Horde look more badass to me, but I'd like more reasons to go Horde on Icecrown. So please, give me more good reasons to go red.

Hell, I'll even take opinions as to why I should stay blue.
    Stay alliance, because horde has Fade...and well, if you ever met Fade, you'd understand why you'd want to avoid them.

4. I went to Horde from ally. People are more social on Ally. Guilds tend to help a bit more on Ally if you'd like help. A lot of criticism on Horde side.

5. Stay alliance, because horde has Fade...and well, if you ever met Fade, you'd understand why you'd want to avoid them.
    Excuse me?

6. You're cancer and your guild is cancer accept it and gtfo.

7. It's the faction that gets to punt gnomes.

8. It's the faction that gets to punt gnomes.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    this

9. Horde has more NA based guilds for end game - Triumph, Clockwork, Prestige to name a few. At the moment, there are no active NA guilds for 25 mans/25 hc.

If you raid EU times, there are ample options for both.

10. the horde races are bigger than the alliance ones, meaning shadowmourne is bigger on horde and does more damage

11. necrophile? u hav undead. zoophile? u got cows. into green? orcs. moreorless normal? belf. gay? belf
    ally just got height and ear differences

As far as badass is concerned until cata came with worgen and goblins - 2 most badass races, rest are just meh.

12. Horde has more NA based guilds for end game - Triumph, Clockwork, Prestige to name a few. At the moment, there are no active NA guilds for 25 mans/25 hc.

If you raid EU times, there are ample options for both.
    This is why i went Horde.
    The only NA guild i found on the Alliance is "Fearus" and they are really nice, but Horde has plenty to choose from.

13. Idk if you want to pug, I'd probably go horde because there's a much larger variety. While I was on alliance I only saw some ICC and a ton of ToC, could have just been on alliance for an off couple weeks though. As far as having a cool race, alliance races are not cool in any way, so roll horde. It does seem like the more elite pve guilds on alliance are better, but I wouldn't know