1. Killable for th server!!!

Hello, dear server, ppl and admins!!! Admins, this topic is for you. And it is about the program when 1 player can use many characters., it is called mix...something not sure. I dont care if this 1 player goes to kill Lich King alone, only with his twinks. But many players say "i will leave it, server is sold" when they see such a person on BG or Wintergrasp.......And it is true.....Some ppl love to chalange in BG, and when u see this guy, with a bot, who can kill 20 ppl of another fraction...this is a sh.t! We leave BG, and soon leave server. Just remember admin, who did your server so good, yeah u did good setting, great work on it, but if there is no players, will it be the best????? i Know that 70% of server is against this program......if u okay to lose all comunity...please contimue it. Don't allow such players go to BG/ WIngergrast...arena or something, places where ppl chalaging IS OUR ASK.
    If you are okay when ppl are gone and you need only money...okay, we got it so....Just say a word and don't delete a topic please! Many the other will create it again

2. Hello, dear server, ppl and admins!!! Admins, this topic is for you. And it is about the program when 1 player can use many characters., it is called mix...something not sure. I dont care if this 1 player goes to kill Lich King alone, only with his twinks. But many players say "i will leave it, server is sold" when they see such a person on BG or Wintergrasp.......And it is true.....Some ppl love to chalange in BG, and when u see this guy, with a bot, who can kill 20 ppl of another fraction...this is a sh.t! We leave BG, and soon leave server. Just remember admin, who did your server so good, yeah u did good setting, great work on it, but if there is no players, will it be the best????? i Know that 70% of server is against this program......if u okay to lose all comunity...please contimue it. Don't allow such players go to BG/ WIngergrast...arena or something, places where ppl chalaging IS OUR ASK.
    If you are okay when ppl are gone and you need only money...okay, we got it so....Just say a word and don't delete a topic please! Many the other will create it again
    Multiboxers exist on warmane for over 5 years, and its communtiy is still growing in numbers. so idk what are you talking about.

3. I think your google translate might be broken dude.

4. Admins, this topic is for you.
    Pls send a PM to a admin. Making threads which only purpose is to contact the staff is against the forum rules. The forum is for the community, not the staff.

5. /moooooooooooooo another clueless ppl-s hater/troll post.

6. I think your google translate might be broken dude.

ikr, this was painful to read.