1. PvP updates

I hope this restart or next update to be about bgs and pvp/classes updates
    Such as death knight simurclasum spell
    Altrech valley deepwind George and arena updates
    Or at least updates for mist of pandaria legendary cloaks

Im addition to sealed tomes of lost legion

In total there is many amazing things to work in mop zone rather than old content atm

I hope staff reply to this and tell us the news

2. Altrech valley deepwind George and arena updates
    We was waiting for years and nothing happens.

3. They actually announced Deepwind Gorge to come out with Battle of Gilineas back in the day. I wonder if the staff does even work on that. Personally i think a new bg will be a great breath of fresh air for Frostwolf.

4. I'd like to see all of the bgs except the 40 man ones. And I say that as someone who loves Alterac Valley as a bg. But I just don't think that a server with a population the size of Frostwolf can support 40 man bgs. In fact, I think these bgs seriously harm the bg scene on Icecrown, which has a much larger population.

It will usually become apparent very fast which side is losing the 40 man bgs, and then as people on the losing side start to leave, it will be like a black hole, sucking in players of that faction and throwing them into a losing bg. That happens a lot with even the 10 man bgs, of course, but it would be far worse with a 40 man bg. Word would quickly get out among guildies, etc that there was a losing AV or IoC so not to queue. Which would leave those remaining in the losing side of the bg in an even more hopeless position.

Having the 40 man bgs sounds good in theory, but in practice I think it would be very bad. If they do have them, they need to take steps to ensure that they don't pop very often. When I did bgs on Icecrown, it seemed like they popped all the time. I hated it.
    Edited: February 15, 2017

5. I hope this restart or next update to be about bgs and pvp/classes updates
    Such as death knight simurclasum spell
    Altrech valley deepwind George and arena updates
    Or at least updates for mist of pandaria legendary cloaks

Im addition to sealed tomes of lost legion

In total there is many amazing things to work in mop zone rather than old content atm

I hope staff reply to this and tell us the news
    Alterac Valley and Strands was open for 24 hours a few months ago, and wasn't so bad. Strands was kinda buggy, AV on the other hand was just missing recourse and npcs, but it was endless vanilla-type pvp fun lol. After the 24 hours, the bg maps were closed and was replaced by Silvershard Mines.

Same can be said for Island of Conquest, which worked WELL, but was lost 2 years ago.

Deepwind Geogre has been used by Hisue for some events.

They actually announced Deepwind Gorge to come out with Battle of Gilineas back in the day. I wonder if the staff does even work on that. Personally i think a new bg will be a great breath of fresh air for Frostwolf.
    Deepwind has only been used for events sadly. Wasting a good map :S

6. Altrech valley deepwind George and arena updates would be a dream, dalaran sewers too.

7. Altrech valley deepwind George and arena updates would be a dream, dalaran sewers too.
    Deepwind used by Hisue for events; Dalaran sewers is bugged beyond comprehension last time it was supposedly open.

I was among the few who tried AV. It was a past from the past :D. Like barz said, the only downside is the missing npcs, mobs, etc, all in all it was a fun world pvp bg that just kept going due to the bugged mobs.

Gonna miss that Horde village raid when ally was just chillin on a hill by a campfire ;_;
    Silvershard Mines cannot replace such events that some of us mop players experienced.