1. Question regarding classes

So I'm currently on the edge of starting to play WoW again on Icecrown. I was wondering which classes are the best in PvE(managing to deal the most DPS/HPS) right now and which are the most needed (as in lacking from the server). Also are there any romanian guilds on the realm?
    Edited: February 16, 2017

2. DPS/HPS
    Rogue/Any healer, if you're good with it.

3. I dont understand the mentality of trying to be the top DPS on the charts. Every class brings something to the table. I personally do not want to go to a 25man raid with 15 hunters because they are top DPS. Choose a class that you think you will enjoy to play with.

In terms of most needed classes, I can say warlocks and rogues are quite rare. But if you cant make up your mind, try a druid. You can fill any role if you get bored from one other.

There is a Romanian section under Localized forums, have you check there for the guild?

4. -Feral cat is considered the hardest class to play and almost no one plays it, even thought it is considered as the top 3 dps classes.

-Warlocks are a very powerfull class, bringing the best raid buff in game as demo and can easyely destroy almost every dps as destro of affliction, also a very rare class to se since its fairly hard to play and not alot of locks unlocks their true power.

-Rogues can beat every class (unsure about feral) but you need to be arp capped and have around 6,4k gs to even start doin nice dps since rogues are very gear dependant, hense why alot of people stop play them before they got a chanse.

ALL HEALERS ARE EQUALLY AS GOOD.

5. Fury warriors, rogues, and mages are the main classes that stand out at end-game for consistently pumping out the highest numbers. Of these, Fury warriors are the most gear-dependent (not to mention needing a legendary to be at their maximum potential), while Mages and Rogues have alternative specs that are still amazing at lower gear levels.

The consensus that every healer is solid is mostly on point too.

Couldn't tell you what's in demand the most because I have no perspective on that outside of my own guild's specific needs.

6. To my experience a BiS geared rog deals definitely lower dps than a BiS geared fury warr or Fire mage.
    On single target TTW fire mage deals the most dps followed by fury warr.
    On 2-4 mobs fury warr outperforms them all due to cleave spam.

Most HPs has druide or shami as a raid healer.
    Disc can outperform them in absorb/healing per sec.

Dealing top DPS or HPS doesn't mean though that the class is better. PvE is not only about topping recount.
    Edited: February 21, 2017

7. Hunter or Mage. First because it's easy to play and they are easily topping the fights.

About healers you can't really tell you can top every fight. Like Discipline priest is the easiest to play but fights like BQL, he can't top them

8. DPS for me would a hunter, rogue, and feral druid I've never really played casters or liked them but warlocks always looked cool and I wanted to play affliction PvE heard it's pretty good at dps.

Healer would resto druid never runs out of mana resto shammy are awesome this is my fav healing spec best aoe heal in the game also nice single target healing as well holy paladins best tank healers a good hpaladin can top healing meters easy not to mention they have lots of useful support spells then there's finally priests the default spec everyone goes with is discipline since they are about damage mitigation and absorbs holy priests are the most difficult to play.

9. DPS for me would a hunter, rogue, and feral druid I've never really played casters or liked them but warlocks always looked cool and I wanted to play affliction PvE heard it's pretty good at dps.

Healer would resto druid never runs out of mana resto shammy are awesome this is my fav healing spec best aoe heal in the game also nice single target healing as well holy paladins best tank healers a good hpaladin can top healing meters easy not to mention they have lots of useful support spells then there's finally priests the default spec everyone goes with is discipline since they are about damage mitigation and absorbs holy priests are the most difficult to play.
    And holy priest are far more fun than Disc!